[vi-android] Re: Consumer Cellular?

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 20:38:51 -0500

So the data plan isn't included in the price on the web site?  It isn't
mentioned but I didn't know if it would be mentioned or not.  And if this is
true is the data plan likely to cost extra?  It's still a great price even if
the price of a data plan is added, I just don't want to be surprised when I
call to get service.

Troy