[vi-android] Changing tablet

  • From: Bill Deatherage <wrd828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 13:48:47 -0400

Hello,
Thanks for the information on the ability to update the Google Nexus tablet.  I
went back to the place where I had bought the Samsung Tablet and was able to
excange it.  I got the Google nexus tablet 32 Gig. They are setting it up for
me.  I will get it later this week.  I am looking forward to that.
Again thanks to everyone on the list who gave me the correct information.
Bill Deatherage