[vi-android] Re: Bluetooth keyboard

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:28:41 +0100

Hi

ok will look into this, thanks.

Regards

Adrien

-----Original Message-----
From: vi-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vi-android-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of emma
goodwin
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 10:18 PM
To: vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vi-android] Re: Bluetooth keyboard

Its similar to predictive text. You have a keyboard and you
put your
fingers where you think the letters are. Its not like the
IOS or
Android keyboards. Its a 3rd party app which allows you to
write
reasonably faster and then you can select the word you want
or choose
from a list of words if you mistyped a bit. You can then
copy it into
another app like notes or make a post on facebook etc. I
prefer
MBraille or BrailleTouch but not sure if those apps are on
Android
yet.

On 11/9/13, Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hi
>
> what is flexy?
>
> Regards
>
> Adrien

Subject field
> (new users, use 'subscribe' to subscribe)
>
> To receive the list as a digest, send an email to
> vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set vi-android
digest' in the subject
> (to go back to receiving every message use 'unset
vi-android digest' in the
> subject).

To post to the list, simply send email to
vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

To unsubscribe from the list send an email to
vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field (new users, use 'subscribe' to subscribe)

vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'set vi-android
digest' in the subject (to go back to receiving every
message use 'unset vi-android digest' in the subject).

---
is active.