[vi-android] Re: Bluetooth keyboard

  • From: Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya <ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-android <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 22:31:39 +0100

Hello Jessica and everyone else,

I have heard of the Fleksy app from a friend who uses the iPhone; he talks
about it as though there's nothing like it.

Please how soon is it coming to android?

Thank you.

On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM, emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Its similar to predictive text. You have a keyboard and you put your
> fingers where you think the letters are. Its not like the IOS or
> Android keyboards. Its a 3rd party app which allows you to write
> reasonably faster and then you can select the word you want or choose
> from a list of words if you mistyped a bit. You can then copy it into
> another app like notes or make a post on facebook etc. I prefer
> MBraille or BrailleTouch but not sure if those apps are on Android
> yet.
>
> On 11/9/13, Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > what is flexy?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Adrien

Ayoola Stephen Efunkoya

Communications Professional, Broadcast journalist and Accessible Technology
Enthusiast/Trainer

M.A candidate
Department of Communication and Language Arts
University of Ibadan
Ibadan, Nigeria

MOBILE: +234-8029449441

e-Mail: ayokoya2009@xxxxxxxxx

SKYPE: ayoola.stephen.efunkoya

Check out my profile and connect with me:

On Linkedin: http://ng.linkedin.com/in/ayokoya

On Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ayokoya

On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ayokoya