[vi-android] Re: B&N Nook App: I'm undoubtedly doing something wrong.

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 00:45:10 -0400

Steve,

You're doing better than me. I can't get that web view to read regardless. I, too, have that issue with it repeating, but no matter how many times I try flicking around, it won't read the definition, come hell're high water.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>