[vi-android] Re: Anotheer question regarding using a keyboard

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgwaxhawlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 00:27:49 -0400

Glenn, no, that will not work that I know of.

Chris.

Make $50.00 minimum every day starting in the next 24 hours! Want to learn how? Visit:

http://www.homejobsuccess.ws

and fill out your contact info, so that I may get back with you to provide more information promptly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn" <glennervin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>