[vi-android] Android question and what is blocking mode

  • From: Bill Deatherage <wrd828@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 12:18:47 -0400

Hello,
Thanks for the information about where to find talk back. I had overlooked
accessibality. But getting back to my message, my tablet is a samsung galaxy
running android 4.1 is there very much difference between 4.1 and Kit Cat.  Or
would there be anough difference to buy another tablet?  When I last checked it
is still on android 4.1.
Also, what is blocking mode?  Is that just to keep children from going on to
websights their parents would rather they not or does it keep people from
getting information from your tablet such as that which is personal.
Thanks for the information.  Bill Deatherage