[vav] Fire Mountain Group Order

  • From: Julie Shannon <shannon.julie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Visual Art On Vashon <VAV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:05:06 -0700

Hi All,
I am participating in a group order to Fire Mountain Gems and Beads -- they
sell jewelry findings, supplies, gems, beads, polymer clay stuff, books on
jewelry making, etc.
Currently the order is a mere 45 items away from the lowest price break, and
some of you might want to take advantage of that. It makes most items like
50% off.

If so, please call me or type to me as soon as possible to get details of
who to call about this order so that you, too, can get great pricing.
Shipping will be just about $1 per order (maybe a tad more, like $1.25) and
the pricing is excellent.

The order will go in today or tomorrow, if you need a bit more time and are
serious about ordering.

Go to www.firemountaingems.com to see the online catalog -- the best thing
to do is to create an account and a shopping list that can be shared, and we
can copy the contents of that list right into the order.

Be in touch if you are interested.
Cheers!

--
Julie Shannon