[vav] FW: Opportunity for talented NW regional artists!

  • From: "Janice Mallman" <classes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VAV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:39:22 -0700

Hello to Vashon Artists,
I received this email today and thought some of you may be interested.
The Best of the Northwest Art and Fine Craft show has just obtained a
new space right on the Seattle Waterfront. They have made some great
changes to their venue and have lifted their deadlines so it is not too
late to apply. See below email for link and check out the above
attachment for more info.
Have a great fall season,
Janice

Janice Mallman