Re: [va_lcg_act] Visiaon Enterprises RCC consultation

  • From: "Anna Saxon-Taylor" <annast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va_lcg_act@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 04:20:35 +1000

Agreed – when Sharon is able. Anna
From: Robert Altamore
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 10:37 PM
To: va_lcg_act@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [va_lcg_act] Visiaon Enterprises RCC consultation

Dear List members
Because freelists does not let you send attachments with your messages, most
of you wouldn't have got the attachments from Vison Australia accompanying
Bob's email on this matter.
I am sure he will also do this for you if you ask him but it unfair that
this burden is put on him.
I too have been caught out a number of times by the practice of
freelists.org in stripping out attachments.
I therefore ask whether we should consider migrating this list to a provider
that permits us to send messages with attachments.
I am conscious that this puts a burden on Sharon but raise it for
consideration.
Regards
Robert