Re: [va_lcg_act] Visiaon Enterprises RCC consultation

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va_lcg_act@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 23:33:02 +1000

Hi Robert and all. when I have some time I will look into the lists settings
to see if there is an option to do with attachments.

I don't know of any other list hosting services that is easy for a jaws user
to work but I am open to suggestions. If I had some more time I could
organise a list of members addresses so we could send the attachments off
list however at the moment I just don't have the time to do that.

Sorry I don't have a easy fix at the moment but I will see what I can do.

From Sharon.