Re: [va_lcg_act] (No Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:40:23 +1000

  • From: "Robert and Judith James" <randjjames1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va_lcg_act@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:57:47 +1000

Hi Anna,
I will forward on your request to Sharon who administers the list.
We are looking forward to our journey. A degree of difficulty has been added
as we had a fall on Wednesday and Judy has afracture in her right radius
bone close to the wrist and is in a cast till we return. We may modify our
plans if she finds it hard to pilot a tandem.
Go well,
Bob

PS Ardee Price from Friends is giving us good support, do you know her, she
mainly attends at Tuggers now?