[va_lcg_act] Fw: Vision Australia Enterprises RCC Consultation

  • From: "Robert and Judith James" <randjjames1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va_lcg_act@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:29:21 +1000

Hi LCG members,

Please read the email from the Chair of the Client Representative =
Council re the closure of VA Enterprises and its informative atachments. =
I youfeel so moved please respond in the ways sugested and not to me for =
I will soon be out of the country.
Best wishes,
Bob James
----- Original Message -----=20