[va-richmond-general] trees are still there on 17th street

  • From: fitzgerald3herb@xxxxxxx
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 23:03:11 EDT

Dear Subscribers,
     There was a message posted on va-bird tonight  which indicated the city
of Richmond had cut the trees down the purple martins  have been roosting in
on 17th Street. I do not think this message was posted on  va-richmond-general
but in the event the word got out on this network I just  want to say the
message was in error and the trees are ok. proceed with any  plans you have to
write, call, or email Mr Harry Black Deputy Chief  Administrative Officer with
the city of Richmond to show your opposition to  removal of the trees on 17th
Street.

                         Thanks

                          Jimmy Fitzgerald