[va-richmond-general] deepest apologies - I'm very embarassed

  • From: "Michael Shapiro" <sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Richmond listserv" <VA-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:26:35 -0500

I most humbly apologize to everyone on the listserv. I was extremely stupid.
That e-mail from me was NOT meant for this listserv. The e-mail address for
RPEC is similar to this one (and it wasn't meant for that one, either, just for
the moderator whom I've had many conversations with, but I'm straying). I don't
normally rant and rave and don't air my dirty laundry in public. I wasn't
thinking nor was I paying attention to what I was doing. It was thoughtless. I
am extremely embarrassed over my stupidity. I am very very sorry and I hope
that you all will forgive me. I have been on this listserv since its inception
and have never done anything like that before. I promise NEVER to do such a
stupid thing again. If you wish to write me angry e-mails, you may do so. I
probably deserve it.
Sincerely,
Michael Shapiro
northside Richmond