From: "Michael Shapiro" <sc.tanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Richmond listserv" <VA-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 11:26 PM
Subject: [va-richmond-general] deepest apologies - I'm very embarassed

> I most humbly apologize to everyone on the listserv. I was extremely
stupid. That e-mail from me was NOT meant for this listserv. The e-mail
address for RPEC is similar to this one (and it wasn't meant for that one,
either, just for the moderator whom I've had many conversations with, but
I'm straying). I don't normally rant and rave and don't air my dirty laundry
in public. I wasn't thinking nor was I paying attention to what I was doing.
It was thoughtless. I am extremely embarrassed over my stupidity. I am very
very sorry and I hope that you all will forgive me. I have been on this
listserv since its inception and have never done anything like that before.
I promise NEVER to do such a stupid thing again. If you wish to write me
angry e-mails, you may do so. I probably deserve it.

http://www.freelists.org/list/va-richmond-general.