[va-richmond-general] URGENT: RAS Request for Service - Southern States - This Saturday

  • From: Bob Schamerhorn <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "FreeList.org" <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:53:28 -0500

ANY RAS MEMBER WILLING:
I have been contacted at the last minute by Southern States that if there is any person(s) interested in being available at Southern States on West Broad TOMORROW any hours between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM to answer bird questions at their "Bird Extravaganza" Day it would be appreciated. You need not be an expert. You do not have to commit to being there all day, a couple of hours by a couple people would be great. Any participation will be helpful to RAS's blooming partnership with Southern States. Coordinate by the ListServ or bring you favorite RAS member with you and give a couple hours service. Thanks.

If you can help with this, even if only for a couple of hours, please contact:
Rose Beckly
6606 West Board Street, Richmond
804-747-9315
or confirm by email at: david.williams@xxxxxxxxxx

I am leaving to go out of town this afternoon.
Bob Schamerhorn - Education Committee Chairperson, Richmond Audubon Society
E-mail: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 804-658-0871
http://www.iphotobirds.com