[va-richmond-general] Re: Thrasher article

  • From: "Doug Sinclair" <d.b.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:57:56 -0400

Did you folks know that these conversations are being held on the
listserve??  Kate, Al set it free, let it flow on, be here now, bird, be
happy, enjoy, love, laugh, life is short, take wing, fledge, let the grace
of forgiveness wash over you and be reborn in the newness of all things.
View the world with the eyes of the elephant - as though you were seeing it
for the first time.  I'm ok, you're ok, move on, "forget about it and get
back to birding!"

Love and Peace:-)

doug

  _____