[va-richmond-general] Re: Second Wednesday

  • From: Caroline Coe <cccoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wealding@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:14:37 -0400

Change from John's email yesterday:  I'll be at Robious Landing tomorrow
morning (Wednesday, 14-sep) at 9am.  I believe that Robious trails are open, so
we'll see, and make a last minute re-schedule for John's 2nd Wednesday walk for
September.

So for those with last minute flexibility in planning, see you at Robious
Landing Park tomorrow morning at 9am!

Caroline Coe