[va-richmond-general] Re: Second Wednesday

  • From: Wendy Ealding <wealding@xxxxxxx>
  • To: johnwcoe@xxxxxxxxxxx, va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:41:03 -0400 (EDT)

Message from the Rockwood Nature Center Facebook page, posted today

For those that have asked, the trails at Rockwood Park are still closed and we
do not currently have a timeframe for their reopening. The post-Irene tree
damage is pretty extensive and cutting and removing trees takes a great deal of
man-power and resources that are not easy to come by during these times of
economic thrift. Please bear with the park as they will have the trails
reopened as soon as they are able. Your patience is appreciated!
I don't know how much Robious Landing was affected

Wendy Ealding
Powhatan County