[va-richmond-general] Richmond Audubon's 2008 Auction & Pot-Luck Dinner

  • From: Robert Coles <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:52:45 -0400

Greetings Richmond Area Birders:
Save the data:
November 20, 2008: The Richmond Audubon Society’s 2008 Auction and Pot Luck Dinner.

We also need more volunteers to serve on the Auction Committees to help raise the needed funds. Our goal for 2008 is a 50% increase in revenue. These funds are needed to help fulfill our mission "

"The Richmond Audubon Society promotes the enjoyment,
understanding, and preservation of birds, other wildlife and
habitat through birding, education, advocacy, and fellowship."

We have openings on the planning committee, several sub-committees including sub-committee chairs and committee members for marketing, publicity, publications, donations, live auction, silent auction, sponsorships, volunteer coordination, and many more. If you are interested and have a little time and /or skills to help please let us know. Our next planning meeting is March 18th.

Thanks
Bob Coles, Co-Chair
bob@xxxxxxxxxx
804-883-7570