[va-richmond-general] Re: Louisiana Waterthrush and Hooded Warbler

  • From: akb <arun1bose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:54:29 -0400

I made a quick circuit around the wetlands this morning between 8:30 and
9:45. I also had a Louisiana Waterthrush which was way back near the golf
course. A few Northern Parulas, Yellow-rumped Warbs too. A couple of Palm
Warblers, Prothonotary, Red-eyed and White-eyed Vireos, BG Gnatcatchers were
also present. Perhaps the most interesting observation was seeing a Brown
Thrasher 40' up in the canopy.

On returning home there was a Scarlet Tanager singing, and Great Crested
Flycatcher just a few minutes ago.

Arun Bose
Richmond