[va-richmond-general] James River Park Reedy Creek/Visitors Center

  • From: arun bose <arunbose@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VA Bird <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<va-richmond-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:12:21 -0400

Greetings VA Birders,
Birded for about 40 minutes this morning around the visitor center and Reedy
Creek from about 7:30 am - 8:15am. Of note was a small mixed warbler flock
near the Reedy Creek access. In the flock were 2 BLUE WINGED WARBLER (may
have been a third singing down toward 42 St),  3 BLACK AND WHITE WARBLER, 1
BLACK THROATED GREEN WARBLER, 1 AMERICAN REDSTART, I NORTHERN PARULA, 8
YELLOW RUMPED WARBLER, I RED-EYED VIREO, 1 WHITE-EYED VIREO. Other birds
this morning were INDIGO BUNTING, EASTERN KINGBIRD, BALTIMORE ORIOLE,
NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH, near adult BALD EAGLE.

over and out.

Arun Bose
Richmond VA.