[va-bird] CONI-8-22 The rest of the story

  • From: "Paul Woodward" <grackling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "night" <NITEHAWK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:38:31 -0400

22 August
I forgot to mention in my last post that on my way back from Tyson's Corner I stopped at Fair City Mall, which is a couple of miles southeast of my watchsite and found 3 Common Nighthawks feeding over the parking lot lights, another sign that there had been movement since I hadn't seen any there on 8-20 or any other time this season.

Paul Woodward
Fairfax City, VA
grackling@xxxxxxx