<US>Merry Christmas!

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 11:02:13 -0600

.=:  U S U A L    S U S P E C T S  :=.
      from Father Pat Umberger

"Round up the usual suspects"  ~"Casablanca," the movie

M E R R Y    C H R I S T M A S !

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Holy New Year. Visit my
Web Site for my Christmas Card to you and photos of our First Christmas
Mass! You can also download Windows Wallpaper, the cutest you've ever seen!
www.frpat.com/

You may wish to refer our daily Morning Prayer and This Weekend Posts to
those who received new computers for Christmas!

      www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm

S P E C I A L    T H A N K S

Special thanks to those of you who have sent e-mail Christmas greetings and
made donations to our Web Ministry. Your generosity is inspiring and it
helps with software, cameras and computer equipment, web hosting, bandwidth,
domain names and much more.  Thanks so very much!

S A N T A ' S   L A P

See a vintage picture of my sister and me on Santa's lap.  Follow the
Christmas Page link from:

   http://frpat.com/

A   T R E A T

                                           This
                                        Christmas
                                     end a quarrel.
                                  Seek out a forgotten
                               friend. Dismiss suspicion,
                             and replace it with trust....
                           Write a love letter. Share some
                         treasure. Give a soft answer.  En-
                       courage youth. Manifest your loyalty in
                      word and deed.  Keep a promise.  Find the
                  time. Forgo a grudge. Forgive an enemy. Listen.
                 Apologize if you were wrong.  Try to understand.
               Flout envy.  Examine your demands on others.  Think
            first of someone else.  Appreciate.  Be kind; be gentle
            Laugh a little.  Laugh a little more.  Deserve confidence.
           Take up arms against malice. Decry complacency.  Express your
         gratitude. Kiss the one you love.  Welcome a stranger.  Gladden the
         heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the
earth.
                                         Hug your dog.
                                    Speak your love, speak
                                        it again.  Speak
                                           it still once
                                              again.

May God Bless you and those you love, and keep you safe,

Father Pat

www.frpat.com
www.cmonback.com
www.frpat.com/fatima_interested.htm

U S U A L    S U S P E C T S

These are called ?Usual Suspects? posts.  In the movie ?Casablanca? when there
was a problem the police chief said, ?Round up the usual suspects.?  When
forwarding inspiring e-mails I found I was sending them to the same people over
and over again.  The ?Casablanca? quote came to mind and the mail-list took on
the name ?Usual Suspects.?

The <US>Usual Suspects Group began as a separate e-mail list with..  A post or
two are sent each week, consisting of inspirational and humorous Stories and
anecdotes forwarded to me by our members.

Posts to this group are not intended to offend, hurt or discriminate against
anybody. They come from different theologies and points of view that aren't
necessarily Father Pat's, Catholic, or that of Father Pat's Diocese or the
parish he serves. Some are humorous, others inspirational, most are both. They
are simply food for thought, prayer, enjoyment and good conversation. If you
don't wish to receive them, please unsubscribe. It is not our intent to pass on
copyrighted material. Many of the posts we receive don't quote a source, so we
can't be absolutely sure. We ask our members *not* to submit copyrighted
material.

Stories for possible Usual Suspects inclusion should
be submitted at our Web Site.

   http://frpat.com/stories.htm

Please do not submit copyrighted material.

Subscribe/Unsubscribe right here:

   www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm#us

You can also set Vacation Mode there.

Forward this e-mail freely to family members and friends.
Encourage them to subscribe as well!

Why not join our Morning Prayer or This Weekend List.  Full details are here:

       www.frpat.com/morningprayer.htm