[USS Tempest] LotM Nominations

  • From: Lindsey Craig <lindseycraig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usstempest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:11:18 +0100 (BST)

Calling all Tempest Crew Members!

It's the end of the month, our first full one.  And what a month it's been.
I'm in awe of your enthusiasm and talent.  There's been so many good logs, in
fact, that it's going to be a hell of a job choosing LotM this month.  But
choose we must.  So, if you would all be so good as to let me know your top
three logs by 5th June, I would be eternally grateful.  We will then tally up
the damage and let you know the results.

Thanks, both for voting and for the tremendous support you've all shown this
sim,

Liz