[ussgeorgetown] GT Note

  • From: DrNellieCoyne@xxxxxxx
  • To: ussgeorgetown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 19:36:28 EDT

Hello good people of the Georgetown.

Two things.. First, today is the last day of the month. So it's time to  send
in your top three picks for this months logs. Please send your votes, in
order in which they are ranked, to me and Debs as soon as you can. Thanks.

Second, the Georgetown's sister ship (sim), the USS Tempest, was  launched
today. The Georgetown and the Tempest will be at DS9 together,  there by giving
the two crews a chance to do some cross over writing. If you'd  like to know
more please contact either me, Debs or our very own Five who the  Tempest's
Captain Lindsey Craig.

~Rhi..