<USS Eagle> Sim Log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>, RobertObrian01@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 23:30:14 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Notes:

Congratulations, again, to Dr. Melody for her promotion to lieutenant junior grade.  She has been witht he sim for a year and has definitely made her presence on the ship known.  Keep up the good work, Melody.

Keep your eyes on the logs this week.  A surprise ia in the making.

Sim Recap:
"The Match Begins"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Lt. Commander Marqusa, Lts. Haas and Lost, Dr. Hamza, Lt jg Tracy, Dr. (Lt jg) Melody
Officers absent: Commander Bass (LOA), Lt. Dawson, Ens. Rose (LOA)
Stardate 59507.99 (07/05/2382, 10:00 hours)

The Eagle and Intrepid return to Starbase 325.  It is decided that the Quidditch match will go on and be held in the starbase's holo-deck.  The match is also broadcast on the Eagle holo-deck so the Eagle crew can watch the match without leaving the ship empty.

The match starts.  The crew of the Intrepid, mostly Vulcans, prove to the Eagle team that they are ready to reclaim the championship title.

End recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
LtJG Josie Tracy: ::AA::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::AA::
EnsignMelody: ::AA::
CMO Ratchet: ::AA::
T L Lost: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Before we start the sim......
CommoLukasFyrstk: Dr. Melody!
EnsignMelody: Aye sir?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Looks to Gwen:: Commander Marqusa.  Would you kahdly
explain to the Ensign what we discussed?
EnsignMelody: Am I in trouble cause if I am I didn't do it .:-)
CommoLukasFyrstk: You most certainly did do it, Ensign
GwenivereMarqusa: What we discussed?  Oh!  You mean all the extra duty shifts
and work that she has to do?
CommoLukasFyrstk: Precahsely
GwenivereMarqusa: Doctor Melody, the Captain and I feel strongly that you have
the ability to work harder then you currently are doing now.
GwenivereMarqusa: That is why . . . ::looks over to the Captain::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Stone-faced::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::looks back to Melody:: We have no choice in this.
CMO Ratchet: ::posses an intense hopeful Klingon lust for blood::
EnsignMelody: Ok I'll get my toothbrush, Where do you want me to start?
GwenivereMarqusa: I think you should start with this.  ::hands something to the
Captain::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Takes the "thing"::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ensign.  Do you realahse you have now been on this ship one
year?
EnsignMelody: No I had not realized it.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Well Ah had.  And in that tahme, it seems you have made your
mark.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Wrahting up your department head....
CommoLukasFyrstk: Making goo-goo eyes with mah son.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Walks over to her::
EnsignMelody: Well he is adorable....sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah see no coice, but to promote you tot he rank of Lieutenant
junior grade.
Malachi Styles: ::blushes::
EnsignMelody: ::Smiles and blushes:: Thank you sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::pins the new pip on her color::  Congratulations Lieutenant.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Keep up the good work
EnsignMelody: Yes sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Applauds Melody::
GwenivereMarqusa: ::claps::
CMO Ratchet: Which is not writing me up mind you. ;-) Except perhaps a few good
praises lassie
RomnHaas: ::applauds as well::
GwenivereMarqusa: Congratulations Lt.
LtJG Josie Tracy: :Cheers::
CMO Ratchet: ::wonders if giving goo-goo eyes to the commodore will get her
promoted to Captain as she applauds:: Congratulations
Malachi Styles: ::Claps::
CommoLukasFyrstk: NOW FOR THE SIM
EnsignMelody: ::Goes back AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's log, stardate 59507.99 (07/05/2382, 10:00 hours)
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have arrahved safely back at Starbase 32-Fahve.  The
Intrepid did indeed flah in under hoer own.  There is still alot of work that
needs
CommoLukasFyrstk: to be done to her, but she made it back bah herself.
CommoLukasFyrstk: The Quidditch match is on for today.  Both teams will report
to the starbase's holo-deck as neutral ground.
CommoLukasFyrstk: The game will be simulcast on the holodeck of the Eagle as
well so we do not leave the ship without any crew.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Ah have faith in mah crew they will again come out
trahumphant...... even without me as keeper.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Smiles to himself and shuts off the recorder.::
Intrepid crew: ::The opposing team is already on the starbase holo-deck
practicing.::
EnsignMelody: ::Makes sure that the Quiditch match is on in sickbay for the
injured who couldn't make it to the game. Also thanks Tuvok for the information
as he leaves to join his team.::
RomnHaas: OPS>+Quidditch Team]+  H-Haas to all team mebers.... Time to go over.
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Is not a little uncomfortable with the idea of
seeing other Vulcans as she heads to the holodeck::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::steps off the Falcon:: +Rommie+ On my way coach.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo> Looks like we got back just in time Tru.
RomnHaas: OPS>+{QT]+  All members report to transporter room 1
T L Lost: <helm>::nods:: Aye.  I'd be upset if we had missed.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Arrives in TP room 1 wearing what looks like a
cheerleaders outfit.::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Actually in heading towards the transporter room 1::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::heads to transporter room 1::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Looks to Lt. Borek:: You have the bridge, Lt.  Ah don't
anticipate any troubles.
T L Lost: <helm>::follows Gwen::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Enters the transporter room::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Borek> Aye, sir.  Wish the team luck for me.  ::The one takes
the command seat.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Walks into sick bay loking for Melody.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::heads for transporter room 1::
EnsignMelody: AMO>::sees Mal:: Hi Malachi. I thought you would be going to the
game.
T L Lost: Eckert><beater>::heads to the transporter room::
Malachi Styles: SCI>  I'm going to stay on ship and watch from the holodeck,
.... unless you are going over.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>:;enters the transporter room::
RomnHaas: OPS>::Smiles as Gwen enters::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::smiles to Rommie.  Forgets that she's still wearing
the bracelet that Chalace gave her::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>We ready Rommie?
RomnHaas: Vanik<Chaser>  ::Enters the tr, looking very handsome and confident::
EnsignMelody: AMO> I was going to stay here to make sure noone needed anything
T L Lost: <helm>::bumps into Eckert as he enters the TR::
Malachi Styles: SCI> C'mon.  Let's go watch on our holo-deck
EnsignMelody: AMO>::Smiles:: Sure. Nurse you have sickbay.
RomnHaas: Vanik>  ::Laughs at Lost bumping into Eckert::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Enters with an eager albiet not to eager yet
excited oddly mixed look::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::Glowers at Vanik::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::frowns at Vanik::
RomnHaas: Vanik>[HELM]  Good thing you don't drive the ship like that, Tru.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Shakes her head at Vanik::
T L Lost: <helm>::raises his eyebrows:: even if I did, I'd still be able to fly
rings around you Vanik.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ((Ratch, just use CMO.  I have your alias set to CMO Ratchet))
CMO Ratchet: [Tebok weeps feeling unloved as he realizes in a moody depression
that no one can see his name ;-) ]
CMO Ratchet: [Thank you sir]
Malachi Styles: SCI>::broad smile:: That's great.
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>::Smiles at lost, very opposite the glower she gave Vanik::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Alright boys we need to be working together as a team
not bickering among outselves.
RomnHaas: OPS>[AL]  Okay team.  When we beam over, l-let's show the whole
station we are the champs.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::Enters the transporter room::
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Without thinking she take Mal hand as they walk to the
holodeck.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>[co] ::smiles:: Hoping Johnson doesn't make it, eh
Captain?
EnsignMelody: (takes)
RomnHaas: Vanik> ::Innocent look::: WHo's bickering?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  Absolutely not.  Ah want to be ther in person to cheer
the team on.
T L Lost: <helm>I'm just stating facts m'self.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Rolls her eyes as she steps onto the transporter
pad.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Johnson><Keeper>  ::Comes rushing in:::  Sorry I'm late
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>And the party afterwards! It should be traditional Hogwarts
stuff and should annoy those Vulcans big time ^_^
RomnHaas: Vanik>  ::Steps on after Ratchet::  Holier than thou, Doctor?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Lets not keep the other team waiting.
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::steps onto the transporter pad::
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>::Blinks confused::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::already doesn't like the Vanik guy::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:  Gwen, Ratchet, Vanik, Lost and Josie are beamed
over::
RomnHaas: OPS>::Steps onto the transporter pad::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> & Johnson step ontot he pad::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The remainder of the Quidditch team gets beamed
over::
RomnHaas: OPS>::Stepping off the base transporter pad::  Let's go people.
::Heads for the base holodeck::
GwenivereMarqusa: <axo>::follows along side Rommie::
RomnHaas: Vanik>::Follows Rommie::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Follows Rommie::
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>::Moves with everyone else::
T L Lost: <beater>::catches up with Ratch::
T L Lost: Eckert><beater>:;follows the group::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::Along the corridor, station personnel come up tot he team
and wish them well::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Enters the Eagle holodeck with Melody.  Sees the Intrepid
team practicing.::
Intrepid crew: ::Some Intrepid crew members heading for the holo-deck wish the
Eagle team well, also::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet>::Gives the Vulcans a look that says she would rather be a
nude Romulan dancing the macarena on the roof of a large house under the full
moon then one of them::
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Finds the stands set for the Eagle crew.  Looks over to
where Intrepid crew are filing in to sit down::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Notices the very dirty look on the CMO's face and
wonder why all the hostility.::
T L Lost: <beater>::whispers::Ratch, knock it off
RomnHaas: OPS>::Enters the holo deck, makes his way to the pitch::
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>We got to win.
Malachi Styles: SCI> [AMO]  Lok!  Here comes our crew now!
EnsignMelody: AMO> Go team.
Intrepid crew: ::The Intrepid crew flies to one side of the pitch to wait for
the start of the game::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Enters behind Rommie and folows him to the pitch::
GwenivereMarqusa: <Chaser>::orders up her special broom::
RomnHaas: OPS>  Okay team.  Let's make our ship proud!
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>Yes sir.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Whispers to Gwen:: I didn't know we could have
special brooms.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Madam Hooch>  Everyone to your brooms!
GwenivereMarqusa: <Chaser>::smiles and winks.  Then mounts her broom and lifts
off::
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>::Mounts her broom::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::mounts her broom sidesaddle and lifts off.::
RomnHaas: Vanik>  ::also order up a special broom::
T L Lost: <beater>::mounts his broom and flies off for a trip round the pitch
before coming to rest with the team::
T L Lost: Eckert><beater>::flies off after tru::
RomnHaas: Vanik>::heads around the pitch, waving to Melody sitting in the
stands::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Leaves her shoes on the edge of the pitch.::
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Looks over to Mal.:: Who's that guy?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>::sits in the official's booth with the Intrepid CO::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet<Chaser>::Joins in the going around the pitch with the
rest, more intent then ever on winning and putting one up on the other Vulcans::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Madam Hooch>::releases the bludgers, quaffle and the snitch::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Madam Hooch>  Let the game BEGIN!
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Locks her senses on the Snitch as soon as its
released keeping it within 120 feet of her.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <Chaser>::dives after the Quaffle::
Intrepid crew: <chaser1>  Grabs the quaffle and heads for the goal rings::
T L Lost: <beater>::takes his club and smacks a bludger right at chaser1::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::but keeps her eyes on the other seeker.::
RomnHaas: Vanik>::moves in to block any passes to the other Intrepid chaser::
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>::Is following after the Vulcan chap with the Quaffle intense
determination on her face::
GwenivereMarqusa: <chaser>::Flies under chaser1, then streaks upward to smack
the Quaffle from the Intrepid Chaser::
Intrepid crew: Beater1>:Bats a bludger right at Ratchet::
RomnHaas: Vanik>  You go Gwen!
Intrepid crew: Chaser1> ::Raises an eyebrow as he loses the quaffle::
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>::Yeps and dives to get away from bludger::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Doesn't want to end the game too quickly so she
watches the Vulcan search the skys for the Snitch::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Johnson/Keeper> ::Watches every move of the chasers::
GwenivereMarqusa: <chaser>::flies after the Quaffle, grabs a hold of it with
her right hand, tucks it in tight and flies straight for the Intrepid Goal::
Intrepid crew: Tuvok-Seeker>::Flies around trying to get an eye on the snitch::
RomnHaas: Vanik>::zips down-pitch leaving himself open for a pass::
Intrepid crew: Keeper>  ::Watching with a usual Vulcan calm::
T L Lost: Eckert><beater>::smacks a Bludger at the goal closest to the Intrepid
keeper::
GwenivereMarqusa: <chaser>::throws the Quaffle hard following the Bludger::
Intrepid crew: Beater2>  :Sends a bludger at Gwen::
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>::Flying with Gwen ready to help if the needs arises::
LtJG Josie Tracy: Csci>::Just to make things more intresting she closes in to
100 ft of the snitch but doesn't make eye contact with it.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Is waiting for the Vulcan to spot it before she gives
chase.::
GwenivereMarqusa: <chaser>::dives down to avoid being hit::
Intrepid crew: Keeper> ::barely avoids the bludger as it soras towards him but
effectively blocks the quaffle::
Intrepid crew: Chaser2>::Takes possession of the quaffle and heads up-pitch::
CMO Ratchet: >CMO>::Chses after Vulcan with quaffle with intentions to get it::
RomnHaas: Vanik>::Also has to maneuver qwuickly so the bludger that missed Gwen
doesn't hit him::
T L Lost: <beater>::smacks a bludger at chaser2::
Intrepid crew: Chaser2>::prepares to pass to Chaser 3::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::does nifty move in video game kicking up holding
broom with hands and kicking at quaffle from his hands::
GwenivereMarqusa: <chaser>::flies after the Chasers::
Intrepid crew: Chaser2> ::raises an eyebrow in appreciation of Rathet's move:::
 Fascinating.
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>::Catches quaffle and starts to head toward goals - the move
is hard to describe in typing. ::
GwenivereMarqusa: <chaser>::grabs the freed Quaffle and does a 180 with a
twist::
CMO Ratchet: <CMO>::Actually does not have Quaffle::
RomnHaas: Vanik-chaser>  Nice move, Commander!!
GwenivereMarqusa: <chaser>::flies straight towards the Intrepid Keeper::
T L Lost: <beater>::smacks a bludger at the chaser closest to Gwen::
Intrepid crew: Beater2> ::Sends the bludger with blinding speed towards Gwen::
RomnHaas: Vanik> ::moves in and allows the bludger to strike him instead of
Gwen::
EnsignMelody: AMO> Ohh that looked like that hurt...
GwenivereMarqusa: <chaser>::continues to fly straight at the Keeper, her eyes
solely on the Vulcan in front of her::
Intrepid crew: Seeker> ::Spots the snitch on the opposite side of the pitch::
T L Lost: <beater>::smacks a bludger at the Intrepid Seeker::
Intrepid crew: Keeper> ::Calmly tries to calculate her moves::
GwenivereMarqusa: <chaser>::on a collision course with the keeper::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Sees that the Vulcan has finaly spotted the snitch
and she dives after it.::
Intrepid crew: Seeker> ::Sees the incoming bludger, but not in time to dodge
it::
GwenivereMarqusa: <chaser>::clutches the quaffle close to her::
CMO Ratchet: Ratchet><CMO>::flies up under Gwen annoyed she keeps forgetting
not to type her name in the process::
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted,
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore