<USS Eagle> Sim Log

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>, RobertObrian01@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:33:31 -0400

http://www.starfleetphoenix.50megs.com/eagle.html
Notes:

Well, hopefully next week we can get our Quidditch match in.

As far as posts go, it will take another three days to tow the Intrepid back to SB-325, so you can do any logs accordingly.  Again, Medical, you can post on any radiation type injuries received on both ships (moreso the Intrepid).

See you all next Wednesday night, 21:00 hours, Eastern time.  Have a great Labor Day weekend, and be sure to say a prayer for the folks down at the Gulf Coast.

Sim Recap:
"Intrepid Trouble"
Officers present: Commodore Fyrstk, Lt. Haas, Dr. Hamza, Lt jg Tracy, Dr. Melody, O-I-T Malachi Fyrstk
Officers absent: Commander Bass (LOA), Lt Commander Marqusa, Lt. Dawson * Lost, Ensign Rose (LOA)
Stardate: 59491.55 (06/29/2382)

The Eagle arrives at SB-325 only to find out that the U.S.S. Intrepid is missing.  Commodore Striking, SB-325's commander, sends the Eagle  out to find them.  The last report from them was that they had to circumvent a large storm of some type.

The Eagle arrives in the area to find a rapidly growing storm of mixxed energies.  They ascertain that the Intrepid is stuck inside the storm with shields failing and engines offline.  Using shields and the ablative armor the Eagle is able to make it's way directly through the storm and rescue it's sister-ship.

End recap

JPEG image

CommoLukasFyrstk: ATTENTION ON DECK
LtJG Josie Tracy: ::AA::
EnsignMelody: ::AA::
RomnHaas: ::AA::
Malachi Styles: ::AA::
Tebok trKhev: ::AA::
CommoLukasFyrstk: Captain's Log, Stardate 59491.55 (06/29/2382)
CommoLukasFyrstk: We have arrahves at Starbase 32-fahve, onl to fahnd the
Intrepid has been delayed.
CommoLukasFyrstk: They have sent a subspace transmission to the starbase
indicating they had to circumvent a storm of some sort, but were cut off
mid-communication.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CommodoreStrikings has asked if we would set out for the
approximate area and make certain they are okay.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [HELM]  Mr. Vanik.  Setcourse 284.4 maximum warp.
RomnHaas: Vanik>[HELMM]  Aye, Captain.  Setting course 283.3
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Engage.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The Eagle jumps to warp 9.975::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Scans ahead for the storm::
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::In sickbay being Ratchet and cmo like::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Lt. Tracy.  Check long range scans.  See if we can
get a heads-up on this "storm."
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Wonder why the helm set a course of 283.3 when the
captian said 284.4::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Already started Captian.
RomnHaas: ((Typo!!  Magic edit that to 284.4))
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Sitting in sickbay reading the Betazed book on Telepathic
Ediquet::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION: Josie's scans start to show a building storm, of
several different energies::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Stops into sick bay.::
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Slouched on a bed reading as well, a book on
Quidditch moves, being that for the moment things in sickbay are quiet::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Sir I am picking up the storm. It seems to be building
and is composed of several diffrent energies.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>  What tahpe of energies, Lt?  (You can embellish a little
here)
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Boy, don't you two look comfy.
EnsignMelody: ::Looks up from her book.:: HI Mal
Malachi Styles: SCI>:Wide smile::  Hi, Melody.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> I'm picking up photonic, ionic and radium mostly.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  [CMO] Hello, Dr. Hamza
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Waves:: Hello kid. Care to join us? Take a biobed?
::smiles up from behind her book::
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>You arent an officer now kid? Call me Ratchet when things
are quiet.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  [CMO] No, sir.  I am here to recalibrate your tri-corders.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Excellent. Tech Grumb will definately appreciate
that!
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Any sahgns of the Intrepid?
CommoLukasFyrstk: (none yet)
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Too much interference at this distance Captian
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Keep on it, Lt.  [OPS] Mr. Haas.  Trah and raise the
Intrepid.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Aye Captian
RomnHaas: OPS>  Aye, Captain.::Tries to hail the ship::
RomnHaas: ((See, I know how to spell "captain" right))
LtJG Josie Tracy: (:-P)
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::walks over to the cabinet and starts working over the
tricorders.::
EnsignMelody: AMO>::Gets up and starts to get the tricorders together for Mal::
RomnHaas: OPS> No answer yet, Sir.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Eagle quickly approaches the storm, which has
grown in size.  It's mass now so large that it would take three days at Maximum
impulse to circumvent it.::
RomnHaas: Vanik>[HELM] Sir we're approaching the storm front.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Sir the storm has grown it massive dimentions. IT would
take three days at max impulse to go aroud ti.
LtJG Josie Tracy: (Dang my typing is off today)
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[HELM]  Bring us within 10,00 kilometers of the storms
edge.  Lt. Tracy.  Scan for the Intrepid and prepare a probe.
RomnHaas: ((We'll bear with you, Josie))
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>::Tries to filter out the interference to find the
Intrepid and prepares a probe: Aye Captain
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Watching them over the corner of her eye as she
reads but letting them have the fun::
EnsignMelody: AMO> So how have you been Mal? You classes must be keeping you
busy. I haven't seen much of you lately.
Malachi Styles: SCI>::smiles to Melody. His hand touches hers as he takes one
of the tri-corders::  Thanks.  I.... its god to see you
EnsignMelody: (misses an R)
Malachi Styles: SCI>  And yeah.... The teacher can be a bit... mean sometimes
EnsignMelody: AMO>::Blushes a bit:: I heard that your mom was sending you a
trainer for your ablities.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION:: OPS receives a very weak signal from the Intrepid.::
RomnHaas: OPS>[CO]  Captain!  I-I am receiving a signal.... very weak, but it
is the Intrepid.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Probe is ready for launch, sir.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  Yes.  Admiral Krell.  She has been here several times
now, and it is really helping me control things
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  See if you can put it on scren.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI] Launch the probe.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Launches the probe::
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Continues to read letting the kids talk::
RomnHaas: OPS>::Puts the message on screen.  It is extrememly scratchy and
broken up.::
EnsignMelody: AMO> I wonder if she would mind an extra student. Gwen is so busy
and I really hate putting the burden on her to begin with.
Malachi Styles: SCI>::enthusiastically::  I can ask her.
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Te probe hits the storm front and explodes.  The
front suddenly grows sending out concussion waves::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Sir! the probe exploded it's created a shockwave.
CommoLukasFyrstk: Intrepid>  Ea...'re trapp........ de the st.......
dr.wing....n.  Shields we.....ening
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The shock wave hits the Eagle before they can
move.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ::The ship shudders tremendously.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Red alert.  Mr. Vanik!  Back ::another wave
hits::... us off.
EnsignMelody: AMO>::Falls into Mal's arms as the ship shakes::
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Yelps in very unVulcan way as falls off bio bed
then gets conked on head with book in very comical manner::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Almopst drops a tricorder.  Looks up and sees the red
alert.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>::holds ont Melody::  You okay?
RomnHaas: Vanik>:Applies full reverse::
EnsignMelody: AMO>::Smiles up at Mal then stands.:: Just caught me off guard.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Any ahdea how far in the Intrepid is?
EnsignMelody: AMO> Thats the red alert. I guess you'd better get to the bridge.
RomnHaas: OPS>  Not a-at the moment Captain.  T-trying to get a fix on their
location.
Malachi Styles: SCI>  YEah.  I'd better.
Malachi Styles: SCI> I'll see ya later.  ::Waves to Ratchet on his way out::
Bye, Dr.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Rubing her head:: Trust Vulcans to get in trouble
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Bye kid
EnsignMelody: AMO>::Turns to see Ratcht on the floor.:: Are you ok Sir?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Can we compensate for the radiations?
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Yeah I am fine. Going to end up with a nice bump but
I am okay ::smiles picking up her book::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> I and trying to get the storms modulations so we can
ajust the sheilds to the correct frequency.
LtJG Josie Tracy: (I am that is)
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Compute using the ablative armor.  Maybe it can
absorb the energies.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci>Aye sir. I've got it sir. Sending the information to OPs
RomnHaas: OPS> Captain.  E-even if we can get in there, we can't lock onto the
with a tractor or transporters.  There's way t-too much interference.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Deploy the armor, Rommie.  Let's see if we cain
fahnd the Intrepid and go from there.
RomnHaas: OPS>A-aye, sir.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> ::Gets an idea and starts to run simulations on her
console.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Josie, once we're insahde the storm, trah and get
a better ahdea of what thapes of energies we're dealing with
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Aye Captain
Malachi Styles: SCI> ::Arrives on the bridge and moves to the science station
next to Josie's::
RomnHaas: OPS>  Armor deployed, sir.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>Let us get sickbay ready just in case. Knowing my
species they have gone off in pursuit of something "logical" and forgot to make
sure its "possible"
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Hi Mal. Once we are in the storm can you help me try to
seperate the diffrent types of energy that this storm is composed of?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Keep sheilds up.  Mr. Vanik.  Tae us in 3/4 impulse
RomnHaas: Vanik>[HELM]  Aye, sir.  3/4 impulse.
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Wonders what Vulcans have to do with their current
situation.::
Malachi Styles: SCI>  ::Eager:: Yes, sir, I can.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet<CMO>The Intrepid lass. You didn't know? She's the only
Starfleet ship reserved only for Vulcans ::hint of disgusted sarcasm::
EnsignMelody: AMO> ::Shrugs:: But if it was impossiable would that also make it
illogical?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The Eagle starts to move through the storm.  The
enegies buffet and smack at the hields and hull.  The Eagle vibrates now and
again::
EnsignMelody: AMO> No sir. I didn't know that. Wonder why they play that
Quitage game.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::shrugs:: I would not know. I have never understood
Vulcans - feel most can be rather snobbish and hypocritical
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>=[CMO]+  Bridge to sick bay.  Dr. Hamza, prepare for
radiation burns and poisonings.  Possible mass casualties if we cain get to the
Intrepid
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>[Bridge]On it sir.
Malachi Styles: SCI>::Cataloguing readings::  Geezis what is with this storm?
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  Josie's scans manage to get a dfix on the
Intrepid.::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Sir I have a fix on the Intrepid
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> Send them to helm
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Starts to work to set things up a little weary at
the idea of seeing more Vulcans no matter what the state they be in::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Aye :Sends it to helm::
EnsignMelody: AMO>::Assists::
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Sir. I have an idea that might work. This storm, as I
said, has a high photonic level. I was thinking that if we modulate the tractor
beam to attract the photons that it would strenghten it against the rest of the
diffrent
LtJG Josie Tracy: types of radiation in the storm.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[OPS]  Mr. Haas.  Trah and establish contact with the
Intrepid.  Fahnd out what their status is.
RomnHaas: OPS>  Aye, sir.
RomnHaas: Vanik>[HELM]  Adjusts course for the Intrepid.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Will it hold to the hull of the Intrepid?
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::as she works:: Vulcans have this whole IDIC thing
but then if they meet anyone with emotions its as if the entire IDIC just
doesnt apply. It seems to only apply to logical beings like themselves.
Androids.
Tebok trKhev: Robots. Rocks. The Borg
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Yes sir. Infact untill we dissapate the photons we
won't be able to turn it off.
RomnHaas: OPS>[CO]  Shield strength is at 65%, sir.  Armor is holding.
EnsignMelody: AMO>IDIC sir?
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[CSCI]  Make the necessary computations for the tractor
beam, Lt.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet>Infinit diversity in infinate combinations.  Doesnt apply
to anyone with emotions though.
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Yes sir. :: does so::
RomnHaas: OPS>[CO]  I-intrepid is report engine off-line.  And they're b-ebeing
drawn tot he eye of the storm.
EnsignMelody: AMO> Doesn't seem logical at all.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO> [OPS]  Tel them to hold on.  We're going to trah a
tractor lock.
RomnHaas: OPS>  Aye, sir, and the tractor beam is now r-ready.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>They say they respect all species even the emotional
ones but then you talk to them or see their actions, like trying to turn
Romulans into Vulcans or looking at me like I am some sort of pitiful freak and
Tebok trKhev: well its not true
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> Computations done sending the frequency to you Rommie
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Sighs:: I am sorry. I should not complain. Just
not happy about all them coming aboard is all.
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[HELM]  Rig for towing, Mr. Vanik.  Rommie lock onto them
RomnHaas: Vanik>[HELM]  Aye, sir.
EnsignMelody: AMO> Gwen told me. You weren't born on Vulcan and were raised by
humans.
RomnHaas: OPS> ::Aplies the trasctor beam.  It doesn't hold at first::
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Smiles:: I also have a Klingon brother.
RomnHaas: OPS>[CSCI]  Josie, can you r-readjust?
LtJG Josie Tracy: CSci> On it.::Reajusts for dispersion of the photons:: Try it
now
EnsignMelody: AMO> How is that possiable?
RomnHaas: OPS>::tries again.  This time the beam holds::  We've got her, sir.
Shields at 45%
EnsignMelody: AMO> You mean an adopted brother
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>My human parents also adopted a Klingon boy
::smiles:: But he is like a borther to me
CommoLukasFyrstk: CO>[HELM]  Move us out of here, Mr. Vanik
EnsignMelody: AMO> So he pulls your hair and hides your instraments?
RomnHaas: Vanik>[HELM]  Turns the ship and starts towing the Intrepid out.
Tebok trKhev: Ratchet><CMO>::Grins:: He tries
EnsignMelody: AMO>::Smiles back glad that Ratch caught the joke.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: ACTION::  The shields collaps on the Intrepid, and almost
collapse on the Eagle, but they reach the outer edge of the storm.::
CommoLukasFyrstk: PAUSE SIM

Respectfully submitted
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle