<USS Eagle> "Questions"

  • From: Jen <imsprite1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

"You would like to know why we play Quiditch?" he inquired o her with a raised
eyebrow.

On:

 The question came from a Vulcan named Tuvok. Ensign Melody was taken quite by
suprise. "How did you.." Melody stopped herself then smacked her self in the
head with the palm of her hand. "I'm broadcasting again, aren't I. I appologize
for thinking so loudly. I've only had these ablities for a few months and
haven't gotten any sort of real training yet. But yes I was wondering why
Vulcans would be intrested in such a sport. It's far from logical. Inatimate
objects that defy gravity, a small golden sphere that seems to have a mind of
it's own as well as being able to move quite quickly. Not to mention the fact
that it was from a fictional set of books that deal with magic and mythical
beings. I just don't understand why this would be of intrest to a race devoted
to seeking the logical." She looked to him for the answers that he must want to
give her or he wouldn't have asked in the first place.

Ensign Melody

Assistant Medical Officer

USS Eagle