<USS Eagle> Pondering of the Cheif Science Officer

  • From: Jen <imsprite1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:08:08 -0800 (PST)

"Eww." The word escaped her lips before she could contain them. "I'm sorry
Captain. I just found a picture of the Fergon." She appologized. She read the
breif notes that were in the ships database. There were many races in the
universe that, in Yoshiko's oppinion should never cross breed. These were at
the top of that list. The horrid cross between a Frenggi and a Klingon. She
shuttered visably as images of the couples that might have been responsable for
such  hideous children. Just what the universe needed. Violent and greedy. The
worst traits of both races. She wondered what circumstances lead to these two
races mateing or was it some mad scientist's experiment. Either way she was not
looking forward to encountering them. The only other thing she wondered was why
they had ventured out of sector 5733 and attacked the space station.

  Lt. Yoshiko Matsu
  Cheif Science Officer
  USS Eagle

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap  PC-to-Phone call rates.