<USS Eagle> "Firegon Thoughts"

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:02:23 -0500

ON

Lukas had raised his eybrow at Yoshiko's out burst.  "Quite understandable, Lieutenant," he said evenly.  "However, you may wish to control such outbursts.  It would not do well to have you making such comments on diplomatic missions. There are other races whom are firiendly to the Federation, but are not always eye-pleasing."

Lukas turned his attention back to the space station on the viewscreen.  The Firegon.  What were they doing this far out?  have they , again, expanded their territory?  If so, Starfleet would definitely have to step in now.  Did they also invade the station and take the crew?  Lukas remembered how they had come to learn of the Firegon in the first place.  That horrible prison camp.

"Lieutenant Matsu," Lukas said looking back over to the science station.  "I wan t a full search of Starflet records over the past six months.  I wan any ireports of incursion or encounters with or by the Firegon.  You may even need to contact Deeps Space 21.  They're the closest to Firegon territory."

OFF
Lukas Fyrstk, Commodore
Commanding USS Eagle