<USS Eagle> "Krell's Arrival" Part 3

  • From: Lukas <CaptFyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "April Styles" <CommoAprlFyrstk@xxxxxxx>, RobertObrian01@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:59:03 -0400

OFF
As before, this is a side story which takes place before the sim of 050727

Part 3:
Malachi watched his father leave the transporter room.  He looked to Krell and Windsong.  He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but there was something he really liked about the younger teen.  He shrugged and looked back to Admiral Krell.

"Would you like something to eat or drink first," he asked.  "Or would you just like to get started?"

The Admiral smiled up at Malachi, she had sensed Malachi's surface thoughts and knew Windsong had as well.  "Workings such as the one that faces us, youngling, are best done on an empty stomach.  Let us go to one of the VIP quarters where Windsong and I will prepare the room so we can begin."

"Yes, ma'am," Malachi replied.  He knodded his thanks to the security chief then led the two out to the corridor.  The lift ride up 1 deck was quick.  Mal led them down the corridor on deck three tot he VIP quarters.  He opened the door and ushered them inside.  "After you, Admiral."

Moon chuckled and as she walked past him, "You do your fathers great honor by your manners and your brave, but gentle character."  She stopped in the center of the living room as Windsong began to explore the rooms in the quarters, looking for a suitable area for this first of many training sessions.  She closed her eyes and became as still as a statue for a few minutes before Windsong's soothing mind-voice spoke to her.  He was also sending it to Mal and she briefly hoped it didn't frighten the youngster.

~~Ashke'vriden(belovedelder/parent) I have found a suitable room that can be shielded adequately.  I shall clear it of all the unnessisary in our workings.~~  Silently,Windsong teleported all the furnishings from the master sleeping chamber to another location.

~~That is excellent, Ke'chara(beloved/son)~~ She too sent it to both boys so Malachi would get use to the mind speaking.   She walked over to the computer terminal and spoke, "Computer, recognize Krell, Moondance of the house of Krell.  Alpha, beta, voorthayshen."

" Recognition Complete." resonded the computer's voice.

Moondance's fingers flew on the keypad as she entered programing into the computer that would activate a psionic shield to keep what was done in and the outside out.  "Computer activate shield Moondance K'Varda.(mage-clan).  Encompass the entire quarters, strengthen the sleeping area with double protection."

"Shield activated." Responded the computer.

Moon felt a small pang of guilt for not oking this with Lukas, but the program would be deleted before she left.  She felt the shielding around them and nodded.  She turned and looked at Mal.  "Do, you have any questions, Malachi?" she asked him.

 Actually, he had a million questions to ask, but he had no idea where to start.  He wasn't the least bit startled by the mind-voice.  He just had so many questions about his own growing abilities.  Instead, he simply said, "No, ma'am. I am ready."

OFF
Admiral Moondance Krell
Starfleet Phoenix

Malachi Fyrstk