<USS Eagle> "Bloodwing Flight"

  • From: Lukas <captfyrstk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: usseagle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 23:15:05 -0500

ON

The older D'deridex-class ship, once again known as ch'Bloodwing, cruised through Federation space.  It was accompained by two Intrepid-class, Starfleet vesseld.  it was headed to Starbase 294, currently under the command of Commodore April Style-Fyrstk.  When it reached it's destination, it was given clearance for a parking orbit.  It's commanding officer, Enriov (Admiral) Rohnok transported directly to April's office.

April rose, gave Rohnok a warm smile.  She came around her desk and offered him a warm hug, she could not get over how much he looked like her husband.  "Rohnok.  It is good to see you.  And congratulations on your promotion."

"Hello, April," Rohnok responded, just as warmly.  "It is always a pleasure to see the lovely wife of my cousin.  I just wish it were for better reasons."

"Would you care for something to drink?" April asked.  She knew the proper custom for Rihannsu officers whom have visitors.

"Yes, please," Rohnok answered.  "Whatever you are having at this time of the day."

April ordered up two more cups of coffee.  She placed to one in front of Rohnok, then sat down on the sofa across from him.  "So what DOES bring you out here?"

"I was wondering if you had heard from Lukas, lately," Rohnok said.  "I have put out a request to have him contact me, and have not heard back from him."

"No," April responded. She bit her lip ever-so-slightly.  "I have not heard from him in over a week, which is very unusual.  I put through a request to Command, myself to find out where he is."

Rohnok nodded.  "I have some disturbing news for him, and in fact for Starfleet command.  I suppose I can show it to you, and you can realay it to your superiors."

"Of course," April responded.  "Anything I can do for you, Rohnok, you know I will."

"That I do," the admiral said and smiled. His smile quickly faded as he handed Aptil a computer data chip.  "This is information back from the shake-down flight of the new ch'Bloodwing."

April inserted the chip into her computer.  A moment later the recorded images played back on the monitor on the wall.  She recognized the horrible red ship instantly, then the images abruptly ceased from the Scimitar-class ship.

"Omigod," April said quietly.  "this can't wait, Rohnok."  She immediately rose and went to her desk.  She tapped the comm butting.  "Lt. Sweeney.  Get me a priority one comm link with Admiral Archer."

OFF