[ussbansheec] Pretty Pictures

  • From: Andy Maluhia <CaptainAndy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbansheec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 06:52:08 -0400

_Pretty Pictures
_by Korem Dinnia and Jaska and Arwen Kabuki

***this, like 'Good Signs' and 'Helping Hand', takes place about eighteen or so years ago from current time.

Prophets but life was good Jaska told himself. He and Arwen had spent the day at the beach and he knew damned well that some of the other young men who'd seen him with her were jealous. Probably the older ones, too, he chuckled mentally. The bright sun had deepened Arwen's tan but had left him with pinkish sunburn on the bridge of his nose and on his cheeks.

"That looks like it hurts," Arwen stated, her nose wrinkling with concern as she peered at the bright burn. She reached to gingerly touch his face. "You're as fair skinned as my mother."

They were back at his parents' house only because the weather had clouded over. Otherwise, Jaska would have been content to stay out all day. They both had permission to be out--Jaska for having aced his report grade and Arwen because, as her parents reiterated, Jaska was a nice boy---and spending the day together so Jaska was not about to give up even one minute of the time given. He shook his head. "Doesn't hurt unless it gets me sympathy," he signed before he put an arm around her.

"It'll get you me putting cooling gel on it," she retorted even as she snuggled closer. She liked snuggling next to him and the fact that he looked damned good in swim trunks had definitely not gone unnoticed.

He gave a mock pout then teased, "Not even a kiss?"

They were seated on the sofa in the living room so Arwen shifted slightly away from his embrace so she could pretend to deliberate his request. "Maybe just a little one..."

Jaska's eyes settled on hers. Prophets but she was beautiful. The sign for that word was one handed, one he made before he kissed her gently and then more deeply. Arwen moved closer, onto his lap, the kiss unbroken. He smelled good, he tasted even better and---she gave a startled gasp when Jaska's hand brushed her breast. "I'm sorry!" he signed quickly, his face reddening in a manner that had nothing to do with his sunburn. "I didn't...Arwen, are you angry..."

Arwen out both her hands on his, if only to stop him from talking but she stayed where she was, snuggled on his lap. She bit her lip to gather her thoughts. Jaska's touch had been unexpected but definitely not unpleasant. In fact, it was nice, very nice. It made her recall a conversation she'd had with her mother not too long before then. It was the mechanical discussion of how life was made that she'd had when she was eleven. No, it was more along the line of sex is a big decision talk and Arwen took her mother very seriously, not only because she was her mother but also because she genuinely liked and respected her as well. Vilya had also gently reminded her that whatever decisions she made ought to take her father into consideration. 'Whatever you do, honey, just remember that your father believes a lot of things differently than I do and that picking one path or another might hurt his feelings'. Make sure, she'd added, that you love him enough to deal with that.

Now, she sat with Jaska, on his lap, looking into warm brown eyes that were unusually sober. She let go of his hands but not his gaze. "Sorry you didn't mean it or sorry you startled me?" she asked softly.

"The second," he signed, his eyes never leaving her face. His heart was pounding in his chest. If she said no, if she told him to stop, he doubted he'd ever look at another girl ever again. He'd give up dreams of being a teacher like his father and sister and of being a writer and become a monk. He'd---his wild train of thought came to an abrupt halt when Arwen kissed him.

"We're in your living room, Jaska," she told him.  "Can we be more alone?"

Simply out of relief at not being rejected, Jaska sighed and then hugged her. He set her on her feet then stood up. He took her hand and led her to his bedroom. Shyly, they sat side by side on his bed, both of them not quite sure what to do next. It was Arwen who eventually moved, lifting a hand to touch his hair.

"You have the prettiest hair," she whispered. "It's so soft and it's the color of corn silk."

Jaska hmmphed and shook his head. He brushed her cheek. "No, you're pretty. Beautiful."

He put his arms around her. Holding her close as he kissed her again. Shyly, he reached to touch her breast again, sensitive fingers lightly stoking her through the fabric of her bathing suit top. Prophets but she was so soft. With that same shy touch, his hand explored slowly, his eyes constantly on her face. It wasn't until he slid his hand inside her bikini top that Arwen ventured a touch of her own. Jaska absolutely shuddered when she stroked the hard bulge in the front of his swim trunks. She knew he couldn't hear the groan he made but she could and it encouraged her, making her feel both bold and special. She was the one making him feel so good.

The last thing Jaska ever wanted to do was hurt her but he knew that going into a girl the first time would cause some pain. He planted kisses all over her face as he did, mouthing he was sorry for hurting her. He touched all over, kissed her, as he moved in her. Prophets but it felt good...it felt so right. Arwen bit her lip to keep from crying out at first but then she couldn't help it. He was making her feel so good and the noises he was making made that feeling even better. The feeling started deep within her belly, shaking her like a wave when it hit her, making her cry out in sheer pleasure as she reached her peak. Jaska grunted at her reaction, thrusting harder and more raggedly, until he felt himself fill her.

He was still trembling as he moved to cuddle her to his chest. Even his hands were shaking as he asked, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Arwen shook her head. "It was nice," she said shyly. "I like it." She brushed sweat soaked hair from his forehead. "I love you."

To his surprise, Jaska felt tears form in his eyes, even if they didn't fall. She loves me! He made a sign then that Arwen knew she'd never forget. "I love you, too," he told her.

They came together two or three more times before falling into a happily exhausted sleep, Arwen snuggled to Jaska's side with her head on his shoulder and the bed sheets pulled over them. That was how they still were when Dinnia opened the door. She knew her brother was home and she simply meant to ask him if he wanted dinner, since their parents weren't going to be home until later. "Must be sound asleep," she said fondly when he didn't answer the flickering of lights in his room that was always prompted by a knock. She opened the door slowly and she had to smile. It was a sweet picture for her, seeing her little brother with such a content look on his face. She stepped forward softly until she could just tap Jaska's shoulder. His eyes flickered then flew open when he realized his sister was there. He tapped Arwen's shoulder to wake her.

"Uh oh..." Arwen gasped, unconsciously moving closer into his embrace.

"Shhh..." Dinnia said, using both sign and speech. "What you do is your business. I won't say anything. I really just came to ask Jaska if he wanted dinner."

"I'm starving," Jaska told her, his shoulders shaking with that oddly silent laugh.

"I bet," Dinnia snorted in amusement. "I'll start dinner if you two want to get dressed and join me."

Jaska waited until his sister had closed the door to actually move. Then, he gave Arwen a peck on the cheek and sat up. His happiness faltered slightly at the look on her face. "What's the matter?" he asked, his fingers caressing her cheek. "Sorry?"

Arwen shook her head. "Not at all but I'm sure my brother told your sister about my dad's feelings and beliefs. If he finds out about this, I'm pretty sure his head is going to explode."

Jaska's face drew into a frown as he knelt in front of her, the idea of finding picking up clothing forgotten for a moment. "Dinnia won't say anything," he told her, warm eyes looking up at her. "She said so and I trust her. I do love you, Arwen. Don't be afraid."

--
for without hope I cannot live, remember the past but do not dwell there,
face the future where all our hopes stand."_- Israel Kamakawiwo'ole