<USS Banshee> Banshee Chatlog 2/12

  • From: Victor Andros <victor_andros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ussbanshee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:58:29 -0800 (PST)

You have just entered room "Celestial Prime."
Coun Fiona OShea: If she makes a run for it aim for the boots.. ::winks and then walks in::
Ensign Hawke: ::gets a glass of milk and an apple, and eats 2 more goldfish::
ElRiov trIdrys: :::remembers 3rd drawer is labeled O - Z:::
Coun Fiona OShea: Admiral!
CMICHdave: ::follows Fi into the lounge::
AdmiralGem
: ::takes a bite of her cinnamon roll, and spies Fiona and Dave walk in::
Ensign Hawke
: It's a regular party in here
AdmiralGem: (m) Uh oh.
Coun Fiona OShea
: ::walks towards her:: We need to talk, Admrial..
Coun Fiona OShea: ::gets closer:: About the transpoters..
Lt Rob Garner: {It's an abbreviation for Oooze, Haro. :-D}
CMICHdave
: ::points at the waiter, giving a mental order for the usual::
LtAuroraYophton
: Who wants a snack? I do! ::gets up and goes out to the lounge with her crime scene tape sash on::
AdmiralGem
: ::swallows the cinnamon roll:: Needs more sauce....
Ensign Hawke
: ::bites into apple::
ElRiov trIdrys: ( tell that to L Frank Baum, Rob ;-) )
Coun Fiona OShea: Ma'am, you can not have the transporters removed
LtAuroraYophton: ::enters humming the new Special Forces Unit theme song and goes to get a cookie::
Ensign Hawke
: Hi Doc!
AdmiralGem: Counselor, I have dome extensive research... and transporters are *dangerous*! ::adds more sauce to the plate with her cinnamon roll on it::
Ensign Hawke
: ::eats 5 goldfish::
LtAuroraYophton: Hawke....
LtJGNicoleWeis
: ::walks into lounge quietly and heads to the back corner with her book::
Lt Rob Garner
: Hey.... Where did everybody go?
LtAuroraYophton
: You're eating goldfish.
CMICHdave
: Admiral, more people die each year in cinnamon roll accidents than in transporters!
Ensign Hawke
: hey Doc, can eating alot of goldfish harm me?
LtAuroraYophton: Why are you eating goldfish?
Coun Fiona OShea
: Ma'am, you can't just focus on the bad cases.. and surely your not counting those unreal clams in those so called papers you read
Ensign Hawke: I've been having these overpowering urges to eat goldfish, and I don't know why
Ensign Hawke: I just can't stop
LtAuroraYophton: Not if your intestines are good.
LtAuroraYophton
: They should just pass through.
AdmiralGem
: ACTION> The high alcohol content of the sauce for the cinnamon rolls is suddenly ignited from a nearby candelabra! WHOOSH!!!
LtAuroraYophton
: ::jumps::
LtAuroraYophton
: AH!
Lt Rob Garner
: {Oh, not this again.}
Ensign Hawke
: ::jumps up::
AdmiralGem: ^*^*^*^ PAUSE SIM ^*^*^*^
CMICHdave
: ::slaps his head:: Sonova!
LtAuroraYophton
: ::paused::
Ensign Hawke
: ::pawzed::
LtJGNicoleWeis: ::paused::
Coun Fiona OShea
: ::pasued::
CMICHdave: ::Paused::
ElRiov trIdrys
: :::desuaP:::
AdmiralGem: ::sheepish grin::
LtCdr K Dallas
: ::Paused::
Lt Rob Garner: ATTENTION!
CMICHdave
: ::AA::
ElRiov trIdrys
: ::AA::
Coun Fiona OShea: ::A:A::
LtAuroraYophton: ::AA::
LtCdr K Dallas
: ::AA::
Ensign Hawke: ::AA::
LtJGNicoleWeis: ::AA::
Coun Fiona OShea
: Cinnamon Rolls.. The Next Gen. of weapons of mass distruction!
AdmiralGem: ::grins as another cute little stagehand brings out Dave's trophy and a Valentine's Day card::
CMICHdave
: ::opens the card:: Whoa! This is supposed to be PG-13!
AdmiralGem
: Fun sim, everyone!
AdmiralGem
: The CP Journal is up and ready for your viewing pleasure.... and I highly suggest that you all go and read it... BECAUSE.....
Coun Fiona OShea
: who new cinnamon rolls could be dangous..
AdmiralGem: Our own Korben Dallas won the Muse Award!
LtAuroraYophton
: ::hums "who's the leader of the Team that saves us from the plague? A - U - R - O - R - A Aurora she's okay"::
LtAuroraYophton
: WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
CMICHdave
: ::Claps wildly:: Woo Hoo L'il Korby!
Coun Fiona OShea
: ::Claps and cheers::
Ensign Hawke: alright!!!!
ElRiov trIdrys: :::clapclapclappityclap::: Congrats
Coun Fiona OShea: Go Korben.. You da man!
LtCdr K Dallas: ::Blinks:: NO KIDDING!!
AdmiralGem: Congratulations, Korben! Great job!
Ensign Hawke
: Way to go Korben!!!!
LtCdr K Dallas: Thank you
Telsia Ehling has entered the room.
LtCdr K Dallas: ::Blushes::
ElRiov trIdrys: Don't forget the Editorial while you're at it ... right Rob?
Lt Rob Garner: Sorry, had to switch laundry loads. What'd I miss?
Lt Rob Garner
: Hey! Nice going, Korben!
Lt Rob Garner
: I believe that's the first time the Hal has won the Muse, am I right?
AdmiralGem
: Let's see if we can win next month's Muse, too!
Ensign Hawke
: yeah
ElRiov trIdrys: And in the Alliance Report the Raptor breaks a long long silence. ;-)
AdmiralGem: Yes, Rob, that's true.
AdmiralGem
: That's all I have for tonight. Rob, do you have anything?
Lt Rob Garner
: A tummyache from all the ice cream, and another article in the school paper by Monday. ::grins::
Ensign Hawke
: hehe
Lt Rob Garner: DISMISSED!
Ensign Hawke
: Hey everyone, I want to hear ideas on names for the scout ship!!!!!!
LtJGNicoleWeis has left the room.
Lt Rob Garner: GEMINI!
AdmiralGem
: Happy Valentine's Day!
Lt Rob Garner
has left the room.
ElRiov trIdrys: niters folks
Ensign Hawke: Happy V-day to one and all
Coun Fiona OShea: later folks
ElRiov trIdrys has left the room.
Coun Fiona OShea has left the room.
CMICHdave has left the room.
LtAuroraYophton has left the room.
Lt Sara Crusher has entered the room.
Ensign Hawke has left the room.
Lt Sara Crusher: Hi peeps
Telsia Ehling: Ello Sara
ElRiov trIdrys
has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys: Hi again
Lt Sara Crusher: I lost my filing cabent and all my logs:(
Lt Sara Crusher: I hate AOL
ElRiov trIdrys: just dropping by for a minute cause Connie is not feeling good and may have to go to the hosp tonight
ElRiov trIdrys: I am sorry but I don't think I can stay for the Sim
ElRiov trIdrys: :-(
LtCdr K Dallas: Night
LtCdr K Dallas has left the room.
Victor Andros: 'aok
Victor Andros: 'sok*
LtJoshuaAsper has entered the room.
Victor Andros: IRL stuff comes first.
Lt Sara Crusher: Hey Josh
Victor Andros: Especially something like that.
LtJoshuaAsper: Heya Sara
ElRiov trIdrys
: ok well see you guys around and happy sailing
Victor Andros: Good night!!
Lt Sara Crusher: Night Eric
ElRiov trIdrys: ::::~~~'s:::: Niters
LtJoshuaAsper: ::blinks:: What's going on?
Cannon Everett
has entered the room.
ElRiov trIdrys has left the room.
Lt Sara Crusher: Hi Cannon
Cannon Everett: Howdy!
Lt Sara Crusher: Eric's wife isn't feeling well, Brad
Cannon Everett: How's everyone doin' this evenin'?
LtJoshuaAsper: Oh. I hope Connie feels better.
Lt Sara Crusher
: I was having a really rotten day untill Gem made me laugh by blowing up a cinnmon roll.. lol
LtJoshuaAsper: I'm having an OK day.
LtJoshuaAsper
: Simming makes it all the better. ;-)
LtBelTorresMD has entered the room.
LtJoshuaAsper: Does anyone have plans for Valentines?
Victor Andros
: Working.
Cannon Everett: Oh sure!
LtJoshuaAsper: Me too. Noon to 10:00 PM. Apparently, Valentines is a slave-driving holiday.
Cannon Everett
: Givin' chocolates to all the ladies!
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Smiles:: Good evening all
Lt Sara Crusher: vocal lessons
Cannon Everett: An' what's weird is they're alread outside linin' up!
CptHacker: Good evening Vice Admiral
LtJoshuaAsper: Cannon, blink. ;-)
Lt Sara Crusher: for some reason I'm having more touble with the one solo song I have this year then I did with any of my songs from last year
Cannon Everett: Pardon?
LtJoshuaAsper: Nevermind. ::laughs::
Victor Andros
: Alright.
CptKetchum has entered the room.
Victor Andros: ::blows into silvery shiny whistle... !OF DOOM!::
Victor Andros: Attention!!
Cannon Everett: ::AA::
Lt Sara Crusher: ::AA::
AdmiralGem has left the room.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::@@::
Telsia Ehling
: ;;aa;;
VAdmGrey JAG
: ::Makes a couple of notes::
VAdmGrey JAG: Thank you Commander
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Walks up and down the ranks:: I am sure your minds are racing at this moment
VAdmGrey JAG: So I'll be concise.
VAdmGrey JAG: This is the USS Banshee, and we are here to have fun
VAdmGrey JAG: Anyone incapable of that, should see me after the sim
ESNMORTOK has entered the room.
VAdmGrey JAG: I am here for the next six weeks at the invatation of Commander Andros.
Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
VAdmGrey JAG: I would like to team work and week logs
VAdmGrey JAG: Does anyone have any questions?
Telsia Ehling: ::raises hand::
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::raises hand too::
VAdmGrey JAG: Yes Mr. Ehling?
Cannon Everett: ::chuckles::
Lt Sara Crusher: (vqw) Miss
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Makes a note in his book::
Telsia Ehling: What exactly is going on? Why exactly are you here watching us?
VAdmGrey JAG
: Since the Captain is LOA and the sim seems to be having some difficulties I thought I might join you. :-)
Cannon Everett: ::raises hand::
Telsia Ehling: So are you the acting Captain then?
VAdmGrey JAG
: ::Nods:: I will be assuming that role yes.
Telsia Ehling: Okay ::nods::
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::blinks::
VAdmGrey JAG: Mr. Crusher?
Telsia Ehling: (w) Miss
Lt Sara Crusher
: I would like to team work and week logs... Huh?
Cannon Everett: ::puts hand down...forgot::
VAdmGrey JAG: Going forward I would like to see the crew work together as a team, and I would like to be included on the mailstring of the logs.
Lt Sara Crusher: Ahh
Victor Andros: I will add you to the listserve.
VAdmGrey JAG: Just laying down my expectations.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::raises hand::
VAdmGrey JAG
: Mr. Asper? You have a question?
Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
LtJoshuaAsper: Not so much, Admiral. More of a greeting. Welcome aboard. ::smiles::
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::raises hand::
Cannon Everett: ::raises hand again...remembered::
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Makes a note in his book:: Yes, thank you.
Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
VAdmGrey JAG: Mr. Everett?
Cannon Everett: Yes, Ah was just wonderin' if our positions on the ships were 'at stake' with you monitorin' us like this.
VAdmGrey JAG: That is an interesting question, and one which I can not fully answer. I just got here. I have seen some disturbing chats.
Telsia Ehling: ::raises hand::
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::hand still in the air::
ESNMORTOK: ::Raises Hand but waits for the rest to get there's first.::
VAdmGrey JAG
: I will get to everyone, but I won't go inorder. Mr Mortok, you have a queation your first I believe?
VAdmGrey JAG: Mr Mortok?
ESNMORTOK: Yes what about participation.....I started a new job and am haveing a little trouble makeing the sims lately. I still want to sim but I rarly have advance warning of the leave
ESNMORTOK
: due to I make the schedule and Have to fill in when needed.
VAdmGrey JAG
: ::Smiles:: Employment is good. Keep your job, this economy is tough.
VAdmGrey JAG: When you are here you are here.
ESNMORTOK: Thx sir
VAdmGrey JAG: Mr. Crusher?
Lt Sara Crusher: With you as acting CO how will this effect the way we sim? Will we get to sim Banshee, and our characters the way we always have?
Lt Sara Crusher: that inculeds logs
VAdmGrey JAG: As long as they follow the "Play nice policy". Banshee is uncensored, so go nuts, write an action that I would never do about me and you will pay.
VAdmGrey JAG: Fair enough?
Lt Sara Crusher: Yes
Telsia Ehling: ::has hand raised::
VAdmGrey JAG
: Mr Ehling?
Cannon Everett: MISS.
VAdmGrey JAG: FOR the record. I AM old school, everyone is MR.
VAdmGrey JAG: Unless you outrank me.
Telsia Ehling: Yes, please Miss, but anyways, about the position thing, are you saying that if you don't really like us, you will move us because of "disturbing chats"?
VAdmGrey JAG
: Think of this as a sandbox. If you throw sand you will get a warning and a time out. Do it again and you don'y get to play in the sandbox.
Telsia Ehling: But what is the "Throwing" part?
LtBelTorresMD
has left the room.
VAdmGrey JAG: Treat others as you would like to be treated. Cross the line and we talk.
Cannon Everett: What about in-character?
Telsia Ehling: ::nods to Cannon aobut to ask that::
VAdmGrey JAG
: I have a couple of question to help answer that.
VAdmGrey JAG: 1) Is this a Starship?
LtJoshuaAsper: ::nods:: Yes, Admiral.
VAdmGrey JAG
: 2) Are you IC Officers, who have been commisoned as professionals?
VAdmGrey JAG: 3) How do professionals act?
Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
Cannon Everett: So we are now forbidden to have in-character conflict?
VAdmGrey JAG: Oh heavens no!
VAdmGrey JAG: Professional disagree all the time.
Cannon Everett: ::nods:: Okay.
Telsia Ehling: ::raises hand again::
VAdmGrey JAG
: I see Torres and Cyanah have left the room. Conection problems?
VAdmGrey JAG: Yes?
Telsia Ehling: What about post and pre sim time?
Lt Sara Crusher
: Cy's having AIM trouble
VAdmGrey JAG: Okay. Good to know.
VAdmGrey JAG: If there is a problem outdie of the Banshee keep it there. As in outside of CPA.
Telsia Ehling: ::nods::
Cyanah Kaelyre
has entered the room.
VAdmGrey JAG: WB :-)
Cyanah Kaelyre: ::strangles AIM::
Victor Andros: AIM> ::dies::
Cyanah Kaelyre: Woohoo!
VAdmGrey JAG: So how about a 30 min sim tonight. Plot: Briefing in the CO's RR all officers.
Lt Sara Crusher: only 30?
VAdmGrey JAG: ~~~~BEGIN SIM~~~~
Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
VAdmGrey JAG: >>Yes, we'll do the hour next week :-)<<
Victor Andros: ::Standing up in a corner of the RR, a mug of coffee in his hands::
Telsia Ehling: ::walks into RR quietly and sits down::
VAdmGrey JAG
: ::Walks into the RR and looks to the XO:: Commander.
Cannon Everett: ::to Josh:: Am Ah invited to the shindig in the RR?
ESNMORTOK has left the room.
Victor Andros: ::nods:: Admiral.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::nods to Cannon as he crosses the bridge:: Yes, Ensign.
LtJoshuaAsper
: ::grabs his coffee from the tactical console and strides into the RR, taking a seat besides his fiancee::
Cannon Everett
: ::hops up:: Well well! Look who's goin' to a meetin' in the ready room!
CptHacker: Lockheart> :enters the RR, shaky and nervous::
Telsia Ehling: ::smiles at him before stealing some of his coffee::
VAdmGrey JAG
: ::Takes his seat and a Yoeman places a beverage and the PADD at his place::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::smiles and then takes his cup back::
I JoeCastillo
has entered the room.
Cannon Everett: ::sits down next to Telsia, whispering:: Howdy. Ah'm Cannon Everett. Ah don't believe we've met.
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Checks his PADD and sees he is four minutes early, this usually shakes up the attentive crewmembers a bit::
I JoeCastillo: ((::attempts to sneak in unnoticed::-))
Telsia Ehling: (w) hi, I'm Telsia, nice to meet you Cannon
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::In the TL looking at herself in her sliver travel mug trying to make sure no one can tell she crying::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::leans over and looks at Cannon - giving him 'the look'::
Victor Andros
: <<::Zaps Joe with the cattleprod::>>
I JoeCastillo: ::On his way to the RR::
Cannon Everett: Peasure's mahne, Ms. Telsia.
Lt Sara Crusher: (which you'd know why if Cy had gotten out our log)
I JoeCastillo: ((ouch))
Cannon Everett: ::looks at Josh, mouths, "What?"::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::frowns, then smirks while shaking his head::
Telsia Ehling
: ::oblivious to the exchange::
VAdmGrey JAG
: ::Does that new CO, allow the crew to get situtated thing::
Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Telsia Ehling: ::steals Josh's coffee back::
Cyanah Kaelyre
: (( test ))
Victor Andros: ::Makes no movements towards the table or the crew::
CptHacker: Lockheart> ::still shaky and nervous, her PADD rattling in her hands::
Lt Sara Crusher: ::walks onto the bridge, over to the RR takes a deep breath::
I JoeCastillo: ::Enters the RR::
Cannon Everett: ((pass))
VAdmGrey JAG: >>Sees the AOLians have released Cyanah. WB :-) <<
Lt Sara Crusher: ::hopes no one notes she looks like death warmed over::
Cannon Everett: Where does a guy get a cup of that coffee everyone's drinkin'?
Victor Andros: Replicator.
Cyanah Kaelyre: ::enters the RR (and hopes she can actually stay online long enough!!)::
Lt Sara Crusher: ::walks in.. sees some strange man sitting in Rhi's desk and stops dead in her tracks::
Telsia Ehling: I stole Josh's.
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::dropping her coffee::
Cannon Everett: Oh Ah don't take replicated coffee!
LtJoshuaAsper: Replicator. ::points and grins at Andros::
Cyanah Kaelyre
has left the room.
ESNMORTOK has entered the room.
Telsia Ehling: ::looks at Sara::
VAdmGrey JAG
: ::stands and clears his throat:: Good evening.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::snags the coffee cup before it hits the floor::
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::blinks.::
ESNMORTOK: (( All i am haveing connection problems so I might pop out again ))
Victor Andros
: ::just looks at Josh funny::
LtJoshuaAsper: Woah, Lieutenant. ::wipes a drip off his hand and hands the cup up to her::
Cyanah Kaelyre
has entered the room.
Cannon Everett: Evenin', sir!
Lt Sara Crusher: ::takes her cup from Josh.. her eyes never leaving the person at the desk::
Cyanah Kaelyre: (( Someone please go kill AOL for me. :-( ))
ESNMORTOK: ::Walks around the brig and does some checks of the secuity systems in the cells::
Telsia Ehling
: ::looks toward Vice Admiral::
Lt Sara Crusher
: (Me! I have issues with them too)
Cannon Everett: (( or at least reason with it ))
Cyanah Kaelyre: (( No, I'm past reasoning with it! ))
Telsia Ehling: ((Mortok, we're all meeting in RR))
Cyanah Kaelyre
: ::is in the RR, for what it's worth::
ESNMORTOK: ::Leave brig and geads for the RR and enters lift.:: RR
LtJoshuaAsper
: ::looks at the Admiral and takes his coffee back, taking a sip::
Cannon Everett
: ::keeps eyeing Cyanah::
Cyanah Kaelyre: ::oblivious::
VAdmGrey JAG: I am Vice Admiral Grey. I will be your acting CO. Our assignment will be given at a later time. I would like to get a status report from each of the department heads.
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Takes his seat::
Lt Sara Crusher: ::looks rather ill::
VAdmGrey JAG: Medical.
ESNMORTOK: ::Exits lift and enters RR:: ::AA::
CptHacker
: Lockheart> ::trying to breathe::
Lt Sara Crusher: ::thinks.. oh wait that's me:: Yes?
Telsia Ehling: ::wishses josh would get her some coffee::
VAdmGrey JAG
: ::looks at her, pondering::
CptKetchum has left the room.
Lt Sara Crusher: Medical is as always Sir, running at top form..
LtJoshuaAsper: ::hands the cup back::
VAdmGrey JAG
: Yes, I am sure. Current number of crewpersons in the Sickbay at this yime?
Telsia Ehling: ::smils a thank you and takes a sip::
Lt Sara Crusher
: Four, two holodeck taining mishaps, one plasma burn and Ensign Song who tried to put a baby carrot up his nose
Cyanah Kaelyre: ::blinks and hides a smirk::
Cannon Everett: ::thinks...shouldn't a-told him to do that::
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Nods:: Ah yes, I have good things about this Ensign Song, quite the career ahead of him. ::chuckles::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::stifles a laugh::
VAdmGrey JAG
: Engineering?
ESNMORTOK has left the room.
Telsia Ehling: ::looks up:: Umm yes sir, the Cheif officer isn't here at the moment.
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::catches Everett looking at Cy out of the corner of her eye and moves closer to Cy while sending warning looking at the young ensign::
VAdmGrey JAG: NOT HERE!?
CptHacker: Lockheart> Yes! I mean... Hi... er... Lieu, lieutenant Junior Grade Janice Athena Lockheart reporting, si, sir... Umm.. I'm kinda filling in for our, our real Chief of... of of... Engineering...
Cannon Everett: ::eyes both Sara and Cyanah::
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Releaxes a bit the vein going down::
Telsia Ehling: ::gets a bit more nervous:: Um, yes sir, she isn't here at the moment nor is her second in command, just me.
CptHacker
: Lock> ::sees she's being ignored::
Lt Sara Crusher: ::wonders where that staple gun is.::
VAdmGrey JAG: WE wil have to rectify this situation.
Lt Sara Crusher: (that will make suce when you read the log)
Telsia Ehling: Or, never mind sir, I guess we do have an acting Cheif ::looks at Lock weirdly but keeps her mouth shut::
Lt Sara Crusher
: (and sense too)
VAdmGrey JAG: Status?
CptHacker: Lockheart> Um, hello! Hi, I'm reporting for Engineering.
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Jots a ew more notes running out of lead::
Telsia Ehling: ::gets weirded out by Lockheart not knowing who that is::
CptHacker
: Lockheart> Currently Mr. Hutchinson is cleaning out the warp plasma intake manifolds, and we have people running diagnostics on the warp core, and everything looks fine...
Victor Andros: ::Wonders why the Admiral is not using a PADD::
Telsia Ehling: ::raises hand::
CptHacker
: Lockheart> Umm... I checked the matter-antimatter flow regulators this morning and they're all okay, no magnetic distortions... in in in short... we're okay...
CptHacker: Lockheart> We're not going to explode, or or anything...
Telsia Ehling: ::but puts it back down after a second changing her mind::
VAdmGrey JAG
: Yes, yes.
VAdmGrey JAG: Science?
LtJoshuaAsper: :puts a soothing han on Telsia's knee::
CptHacker
: Lockheart> ::exhales::
CptHacker: Lock> ::glad he didn't ask about Lt. Samantha Mason::
VAdmGrey JAG: :will need to go to SB for a headache later::
Telsia Ehling: ::is slightly ticked but lets Josh sooth her::
VAdmGrey JAG
: Science?
Lt Sara Crusher: (I think she froze)
Lt Sara Crusher: (aim I mean)
VAdmGrey JAG: >>Ah okay :-\<<
Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
VAdmGrey JAG: Security?
Cannon Everett: ::smiles a big smile::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::looks to Joe::
I JoeCastillo
: That, would be me sir.
Telsia Ehling: ::finishes off Josh's coffee::
I JoeCastillo
: Luitenant JG Joseph Castillo Acting Chief of Security.
Cyanah Kaelyre has entered the room.
Cyanah Kaelyre: (( ::screams:: ))
VAdmGrey JAG: >>::Passes her a camomille tea, very calming::<<
Lt Sara Crusher: (Psst.. Joe.. You were made Chief rememeber)
I JoeCastillo: Our security department is in good shape sir. My officers are well trained and have responed admirably in the line of fire.
VAdmGrey JAG: Date of your last training excerisze?
Cannon Everett: ::smiles again::
I JoeCastillo: 2 days ago sir.
I JoeCastillo: They have never disapointed me. Well that is until recently. There was an incident with the Chief of security.
I JoeCastillo: I mean the cheif of Engineering.
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Nods:: When was the last Intruder containment drill?
Telsia Ehling: ::wonders why Everett keeps smiling::
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::isn't liking this smiling flirting ensign, wonders of she can get Joe to put him though more training to keep his mind other wise occupid::
CptHacker: Lock> ::folds her hands over her head at the mention of "Chief of Engineering" and "incident"::
I JoeCastillo: That would be last month sir.
Cyanah Kaelyre has left the room.
VAdmGrey JAG: Last time the ship was swept for non-regulation contraban?
Cannon Everett: ::wonders what the big words mean::
I JoeCastillo: ::Turns red:: 2 weeks ago sir.
VAdmGrey JAG: Two weeks, any ports of call since then?
Lt Sara Crusher: ::huffs.. at the port of call::
I JoeCastillo: No sir, we've been on the current mission since then.
Telsia Ehling: ::wishes they did::
LtJoshuaAsper
: ::glances at Sara, then back at his empty cup::
VAdmGrey JAG
: Okay then,
Cannon Everett: ::goes to look at Cyanah...sees she's disappeared::
VAdmGrey JAG: Support Services
Telsia Ehling: ::reaches under table and holds Josh's one hand::
LtJoshuaAsper
: {{Huh?}}
I JoeCastillo
: ::looks around wondering whos in charge of that::
Telsia Ehling: ((one of his hands))
LtJoshuaAsper
: {{No, Support Services. :-)}}
CptHacker
: ((I could play Bert from the flight deck for a support service!))
VAdmGrey JAG: I se we have Fighters.
Telsia Ehling: ((ohh sorry))
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::eyes widen at Everett's obvious attenions towards her fiancee::
VAdmGrey JAG: Shogun class is it?
Cannon Everett: ::smiles empty-headedly at Sara::
LtJoshuaAsper: Aye, Admiral. Fighters are accounted for and fully functional. All 12 pilots are certified and the last engineering check of the fighters was two days ago.
CptHacker
: Lockheart> ::nods a lot::
VAdmGrey JAG: How many are on hot standby?
I JoeCastillo: ::scowls at Cannon for his blatant disregard for the matter at hand::
Lt Sara Crusher: ::sets her jaw.. keeps herself looking offical.. makeing notes on how to help him get a clue::
LtJoshuaAsper: Half the set per Starfleet Regulations. Six are set with a launch time of three minutes upon initial call to duty. The other six can be ready in ten.
VAdmGrey JAG
: ::Nods knowingly:: Three minutes.... we'll see.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::smirks slighty::
VAdmGrey JAG
: Very good. Commander Andros, First Officers report?
Cannon Everett: ::leans over and whispers to Telsia:: Are you as bored as Ah am?
LtJoshuaAsper: ::shoots a glare at Cannon::
Telsia Ehling
: ::tries not to smile or laugh but shushes Cannon::
Victor Andros
: The Counselor could not be here, but he is in the middle of crew psych evalutions.
Victor Andros: The Chief Engineer is currently disabled with a virus, which is why she is not here.
CptHacker: Lock> ::cringes at the words "crew psych evaluations":
VAdmGrey JAG: ::Fills in the blanks::
Victor Andros: ...and I think that accounts for everyone.
CptHacker: Lock> ::would like to die at the mention of that::
VAdmGrey JAG: So noted.
LtJoshuaAsper: ::raises hand::
VAdmGrey JAG
: Mr. Asper?
LtJoshuaAsper: I'd also to add that tactical and all defensive systems are running in tiptop shape, sir.
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::tries not to groan.. is just in a mood.. ignore the moody redhead::
Victor Andros: ::Clears throat::
Victor Andros: Attention!
VAdmGrey JAG: ~~~~PAUSE SIM~~~~
Cannon Everett: ::AA::
I JoeCastillo: ::aa::
Telsia Ehling: ::aa::
LtJoshuaAsper
: ::@@::
CptHacker
: ::aa::
Lt Sara Crusher: ::aa::
VAdmGrey JAG: I wold like to get any emails you would care to send my way about concerns. Please note I share things with my XO.
VAdmGrey JAG: I will have a brief out for the weekend.
VAdmGrey JAG: Thank you all and be safe.
Victor Andros: Crew Dismissed!!
Cannon Everett has left the room.
VAdmGrey JAG has left the room.
Telsia Ehling: ::looks around and scratches her head::
I JoeCastillo
: so....
Telsia Ehling: interesting, no?
LtJoshuaAsper
: Hmmmm.
Lt Sara Crusher
: yeah well.. whatev..
LtJoshuaAsper: This'll spice things up. :-)
LtJoshuaAsper: Everybody mamba!
Telsia Ehling
: Do you think the plot will end soon?
LtJoshuaAsper
: Don't know. ::dances::
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::trips him::
LtJoshuaAsper: ::falls::
Telsia Ehling
: ::pouts at sara then goes and gives her a hug::
LtJoshuaAsper
: ::leaps up::
Lt Sara Crusher
: ::smiles sweetly and points to tel::
Lt Sara Crusher: all I know is Sarah and I need shore leave time or we're still dead in the water
LtJoshuaAsper: I did that for all your enjoyment, I swear.
Telsia Ehling
: ::believes Josh::
LtJoshuaAsper
: ::smiles::
Lt Sara Crusher
: Ok anyone else get a creepy Wesley vibe every time he said Mr. Crusher?
LtJoshuaAsper: Nope. ;-)
I JoeCastillo: lol
I JoeCastillo: now that you mention it
Lt Sara Crusher: I did.. ::shivers::
LtJoshuaAsper: Then again, I get a creepy vibe everytime someone says your name. :-P ;-) :-)
Lt Sara Crusher: ::smack::
Telsia Ehling: I just get creepy vibes when women are called men.
Lt Sara Crusher
: lol
LtJoshuaAsper: All right all. Gotta jet.
LtJoshuaAsper
: See you all next week.
LtJoshuaAsper
has left the room.
I JoeCastillo: what we have here
I JoeCastillo: is a failure to comunicate
Telsia Ehling: Well, I should head out of the chat, I have bad lag anyways,see you guys around
I JoeCastillo
: good night tel
Telsia Ehling has left the room.
CptHacker: yes a failure to communicate.
I JoeCastillo: i don't see why we can't all just get along. I get along with everyone :-)
CptHacker: yeah but you'd have to read the chatlogs from the past few weeks.
I JoeCastillo: i read them
I JoeCastillo: they were harsh
I JoeCastillo: but the cuplrit wasnt even here
Lt Sara Crusher: we wouldn't been us if we didn't have drama from time to time
Lt Sara Crusher: brb
Lt Sara Crusher has left the room.
I JoeCastillo: So whats up glenn did you turn in that assigment yet?
CptHacker: yup
CptHacker: that one is done.
I JoeCastillo: you have another one?
I JoeCastillo: hows melody coming along?
CptHacker: she's coming along just fine :)
Lt Sara Crusher has entered the room.
I JoeCastillo: be out by saturday?
Lt Sara Crusher: I hate aol
CptHacker: oh yeah, has to be
CptHacker: it's done on Saturday
I JoeCastillo: you the party
I JoeCastillo: Sara do you have that sad thing?
I JoeCastillo: they were talkinga bout it on mtv before i left for work
Lt Sara Crusher: huh?