[UNSDB] Re: Web page

  • From: "Josh J" <tenchi_muyo2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: unsdb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:21:02 -0800

well depending on your internet (cable or DSL) you can host your own site right off your computer! jus go to www.no-ip.com and sign up. they give you all the software needed to do this. you can also pickup an old pc and use that as your dedicated server.

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* ================================================================== The UN Spacy Database Mailing List Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/unsdb/ Administrative contact: listmaster@xxxxxxxxxx ==================================================================