[Umpqua Birds] Re: varied thrush pair plus

  • From: Mark Hamm <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:29:31 -0500

Hi Alixe

Yes this is reportable and you beat me to it!    I always look forward to
seeing them here at my house in town. When it is cold higher up they seem to
come down to forage.
I was going through my usual routine to get ready for work and heard their call
over the news on the TV. One of my favorite bird calls. (then again now I have
to rule out a starling).

Mark