[Umpqua Birds] Re: umpquabirds Digest V1 #69

  • From: Elva Paulson <elvapaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 22:38:56 -0700

On Saturday we came back through Roseburg shortly before sunset and I noticed
quite a few swifts (20+) in the air at the intersection right by the library.

Also, today, there were between 120 and 150 ravens in a pasture along
Lookingglass Road half way between Winston and Lookingglass. ... about 1:40 PM.
 We had just left Safari.  I didn't count there (my mind was on wildebeests and
such), but did notice one gathering of about 20 up in the air and that there
were others in the park, but no huge numbers.

Elva Paulson ... Roseburg