[Umpqua Birds] Re: [obol] Re: Bohemian Waxwing, Melrose

  • From: <jeoreid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>, Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 17:17:25 -0700

Way cool and undoubtedly one of the highlights this year. Way to go on photos!
I want to go see one. How can I get the Matt Hunter luck charm for spotting
unusual birds? Maybe someday I can just bird…..sigh.
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/cayugabirdclub/photos.htm
Janice Reid
Wilbur, OR

Sent from Mail for Windows 10