[Umpqua Birds] Re: Unusual location for American White Pelican

  • From: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 18:42:18 -0800

Apparently the American White Pelican that Julie reported about 10 days ago
was still there recently. Betty Steinbach forwarded this photo (cropped and
slightly edited), taken January 30th, between about mileposts 13-15 up the
Tiller-Trail Hwy east of Canyonville.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/matthewghunter/16424054445/

Matt