[Umpqua Birds] Re: Short Saturday Field Trip to Eastwood

  • From: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:49:53 -0800

Hi Toni,
  I hope you are feeling better!!!
  For the fourth short walk, we will meet as usual at the back parking area
of the UCC Small Business Development Center / Jobs Training Center, on the
south side of Diamond Lake Blvd, just west next to Abby's Pizza.

The current plan is to drive over to where Deer Creek goes into the South
Umpqua River (off Douglas St/Ave) and walk down the bike trail a short
ways. Then drive over to the Laurelwood neighborhood just across the river,
but we can decide that as a group. Any other questions, give me a call or
email.

Matt
541-670-1984