[Umpqua Birds] Re: Short Saturday Field Trip to Eastwood

  • From: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:37:36 -0800

Fantastic summary and site guide, Jay!  Jay was very kind in not mentioning
that I had no idea that this wonderful trail was present at Eastwood
Elementary when we started our walk at Eastwood Park (across Deer Creek).
Jay told us about the trail and we ended up spending the whole time there.
A great spot for a "short" walk. Should be really fun in spring migration
too!

Matt