[Umpqua Birds] Correction Re: Snow Goose, Swamp Sparrows, and Orange-crowned Warbler at Ford's Pond

  • From: Mikeal Jones <mikealjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 21:31:10 -0800

After getting some good advice, and looking at my descriptions and field
guides, I'm deleting the sightings of Swamp Sparrows and Orange-crowned Warbler
from my eBird record of the visit to Ford's Pond on January 5th this week. Both
have been seen by others in the last two weeks in Douglas County, but they are
uncommon in winter and I'm not sure they are the birds I saw. I don't want
others expecting these two species because I reported seeing them. I'll keep
looking, Mikeal Jones

Mikeal Jones
826 SE Brockway Ave
Roseburg OR 97470