[umga] UMGA - Next Meeting (Mar 13)

  • From: Drew Northcott <umga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:23:00 -0600

Hi-ho everybody,

Just a reminder of our next meeting on this
Saturday, the 13th.  We'll be in the Robert Parker
Lounge (hopefully ^^; ) again from 2:30 - 9:00.
This our first meeting where we're going to be
trying a "theme" meeting, a little experimental so
hopefully it'll turn out.  We'll be trying a
"Gamecube" theme, with Nintendo "connectivity"
aspect at work, expect Final Fantasy Crystal
Chronicles and Mario Kart networked etc, more
details can be found at our forums
(http://www.umga.net).  We’ll have other systems
there too for variety, so don’t fret if you’re not a
Gamecube person.

Hope to see you there
Drew Northcott