[umga] Next Meeting Cancelled

  • From: Drew Northcott <umga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:26:05 -0600

Hi everyone

Due to circumstances, the meeting scheduled for this
Saturday (March 27th) will be moved to next week
Saturday (April 3rd).  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Also as a side note, we will be holding nominations
for election of our new executive team for next year
on the 3rd.  If you're interested in running be sure
to check out the meeting, voting will occur on our
meeting after the April 3rd meeting (Date not sure
as of yet, either April 10th or April 17th).  I'll
also set up a nomination thread up on out fourms
(www.umga.net) before the April 3rd meeting.

Drew Northcott