[umga] Moving on to Term 2!

  • From: UMGA Executive <umga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: umga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 23:34:21 -0600

H'okay, everybody. Welcome back to your bi-weekly barrage of e-mails! Oh, and
welcome back to school as well.

Thank you guys for your support this last term. You were awesome! Just to let
you all know, we made over 60$ for Child Play thanks to your donations! and we
had a heck of a lot of fun playing too. Looks promising for this term!

Next week is recruiting week! That means gaming in the halls of UC. What fun!
^_^ We've got the same spot as last time (by the end of the wheelchair ramp
that's in front of GPA's on the first floor of UC) and we'll be there Monday,
Thursday, and Friday starting at 9:30 and going until we all have to leave.

The Open House will be Friday January 14th, from 6 till 10pm in the MPR ("Multi
Purpose Room" 2nd floor University Centre). It's the same room as last
semester. There will be tournaments! In Soul Calibur 2 and Halo 2. Bring your
friends!

H'ok, that's it from your friendly neighbourhood UMGA executive this time
around. Enjoy yourselves, come visit us and play a few games in between classes
on Monday, Thursday and Friday, and bring your on over friends to Friday's Open
House!

- Tannis!

(visit the UMGA website at www.umga.net)