[umga] Child's Play fundraising tournaments!

  • From: UMGA Executive <umga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:27:23 -0600

BIG NEWS!! UMGA is putting on a series of tournaments in support of the Child's
Play charities. The tournaments will be held at the University of Manitoba's
University Centre (65 Chancellor Crescent) in the Grad Student's Association
(GSA) lounge on the second floor. It's the big glass room. It's all happening
on the Sunday, December 11th. The room will open at 2:00 for free play and the
tournaments will start at 5:00. All funds raised by UMGA from the tournaments
and all money donated will be sent directly to Childs Play via PayPal. Like any
UMGA meeting, there will be numerous T.V.'s and systems set up for free play.
There's more information on our website if you want:
http://www.umga.net/childsplay.html

You should come!

 - Tannis

P.S. The website is awesome, as are the forums. Come check us out!

(To unsubscribe from our mailing list, please reply and ask nicely)