UMAnime meeting -- January 29th, 2005

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:34:30 -0800 (PST)

Well another 2 weeks have come and gone, and thus
comes the return of Anime... or something like that.
Anyways, on the up side this last week hasn't been as
bitterly cold as the last few have been.

Before we get into the key part of the whole e-mail
I'd like to give a short apology. For whatever reason
I didn't understand a number of the e-mails I got for
people requesting that their e-mail address be update
on the club's e-mail list. I'm sorry. If you have or
know someone whom has used the from labeled "Mailing
List" on the club website to try to request work be
done on the e-mail list on your/their behalf and you
didn't see the results of any action being taken,
please send another request. Ditto if you just want
something done in general. Thanks, and sorry once
again.

Well onto brighter things, the next meeting will be
happening on January 29th, 2005 from 12:30 till 6:00
or so. We will be meeting in room 201 Armes.

Showings:
.Hack Dusk Ep 12
Kaze Ep 12
Ragnarok the Animation Ep 11-12
Haibane Renmei Ep 10
Saikano Ep 10
Break
Full Metal Alchemist Ep 31 - 32
Naruto Ep 77 - 78
Chrono Crusade Ep 12 - 13

This meeting's BWAC: any Haibane Renmei character(s)
or Luffy from One Piece.
Next meeting: any Slayers character(s) or Ichigo from
Bleach

BWAC prize format change: Rather than awarding a prize
each meeting, the winner of the BWAC contest will be
chosen through a monthly draw of all entries recieved
from the that month's meetings. As you might know, the
club is currently saving up to buy a new projector,
and is therefore trying to save money wherever
possible, hence the change.

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://mail.yahoo.com