Next Meeting Jan 15, 2005

  • From: U of Manitoba Anime Club <umanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umanime@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:47:19 -0800 (PST)

So after the problems that plagued last meeting we are
having a make-up meeting this week. The meeting will
be this Saturday, January 15 from 12:30 till 6:00 as
per usual. We will be meeting in 201 Armes.

The showing schedule will be (same as last time):
.Hack Dusk Ep 11
Kaze Ep 11
Ragnarok the Animation Ep 11-12
Haibane Renmei Ep 9
Saikano Ep 9
 Break
Full Metal Alchemist Ep 28 - 29
Naruto Ep 75 - 76
Chrono Crusade Ep 10 - 11

As a reminder BWAC for the meeting after this one will
be:
Any Haibane Renmei character(s) or Luffy from One
Piece

PS: I'm really sorry that this is going out as late as
this, an e-mail glitch somewhere meant I didn't get
room info till very late last night.

=====
University of Manitoba Anime Fan Club Executives
Animation Beyond Your Imagination

  - info@xxxxxxxxxxx
  - http://www.umanime.org

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail